FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
Could be interesting to watch reactions if only one Brit is racing...

The Good Brit. :wink:

The one that messed not one but two teams around :rolleyes::rolleyes:

(Its ok I have no problem with him trying to secure himself the best deal-its just hypocrsy again)

I wasn't meaning him either, I was talking about Ant Davidson

Davidson-Rosberg at Williams
Davidson-Alonso at Renault
Davidson-Paffet at McLaren
Davidson-Button at Brawn GP
Davidson-Massa at Ferrari
Davidson-Webber at Red Bull
Davidson-Kubica at BMW Sauber

All of those would be awesome. The first would be my favourite, though.

What about Davidson hamilton?

The Good Brit. :wink:

The one that messed not one but two teams around :rolleyes::rolleyes:

(Its ok I have no problem with him trying to secure himself the best deal-its just hypocrsy again)

I wasn't meaning him either, I was talking about Ant Davidson

Davidson-Rosberg at Williams
Davidson-Alonso at Renault
Davidson-Paffet at McLaren
Davidson-Button at Brawn GP
Davidson-Massa at Ferrari
Davidson-Webber at Red Bull
Davidson-Kubica at BMW Sauber

All of those would be awesome. The first would be my favourite, though.

What about Davidson hamilton?

This was working on the assumption that Lewis had already fled to the IRL or NASCAR (or rather, left McLaren due to tension and another controversy).
Hamilton wants out remember :wink:

Until i see a quote from Him or his Dad saying that i'll put it down to media speculation in a effort too sell papers.

If he wanted out he'd make it clear to Mclaren and the Media to

1. Drum up Intrest in him as a driver.
2. Scare the s*** out of Mclaren.

Until i see a quote from Him or his Dad saying that i'll put it down to media speculation in a effort too sell papers.

What's that matter? McLaren have shown they'll do anything for Hamilton, and the Hamiltons have shown they don't give a flying f*** about McLaren.

What's that matter? McLaren have shown they'll do anything for Hamilton, and the Hamiltons have shown they don't give a flying f*** about McLaren.

Really?

Why are you suggesting that Button might be invovled in some kind of F1 accident?

I'm still not tired of that joke :hehe:

I get the impression that you no longer want Hamilton at McLaren

:hehe::hehe:

Why would he? He's caused them nothing but trouble. They could equally talented drivers for less money - without the drama.

Why would he? He's caused them nothing but trouble. They could equally talented drivers for less money - without the drama.

Ok lets think this through well there is Alonso but that didn't work well how about Kimi well he left McLaren don't think he is coming back Massa is a very good driver who seems to be steadily improving but I still think Lewis is better, Kubica is fast but I would only consider him an equal to Massa, Vettel is the only driver who I would consider but I think he will be heading BMW's way after Red Bull. Maybe Lewis's team manager shouldn't of suggested for him to lie and things may of been better though Lewis should of thought it through and not lied anyway!

Ok lets think this through well there is Alonso but that didn't work well how about Kimi well he left McLaren don't think he is coming back Massa is a very good driver who seems to be steadily improving but I still think Lewis is better, Kubica is fast but I would only consider him an equal to Massa, Vettel is the only driver who I would consider but I think he will be heading BMW's way after Red Bull. Maybe Lewis's team manager shouldn't of suggested for him to lie and things may of been better though Lewis should of thought it through and not lied anyway!

Vettel, Kubica, Rosberg, Paffet, Davidson, Di Resta, Webber, Heidfeld, Glock, even Bourdais. All of these, given a car as competitive as the MP4-22 or MP4-23, could bring home the championship for McLaren.

Vettel, Kubica, Rosberg, Paffet, Davidson, Di Resta, Webber, Heidfeld, Glock, even Bourdais. All of these, given a car as competitive as the MP4-22 or MP4-23, could bring home the championship for McLaren.

Yep. Vettel, Kubica, Rosberg and Heidfeld were the first ones in my head, but all of those apply.

See our F1 related articles too!