FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By HammondF1
Pheww im so glad people have said hanger straight is good :thumbup: As its my brithday today(16:yikes: ) and i got tickets to sliverstone (extatic i am!) :D I have read the post and see a few of you are also in the same grandstand:) (my names Dan and i will be in a McLaren team shirt for reference(MCLAREN ALL THE WAY!(none of the silly jumping on the Brawn band wagon) so it would be cool t put the names to faces when were there so who are you and will there be any way of recognising you?))

So yeah what do we all think to China qualifying? Hamilton P9 hey(and he running heavy) :thumbup: Alonso is running very light i must say as are vettel and webber :twisted: Is it sad to get up real early to watch it like 3 in the morning somethimes? :hehe:
#

Now i feel all left out as no one is replying to my last post :banghead::thumbdown:
By texasmr2
Pheww im so glad people have said hanger straight is good :thumbup: As its my brithday today(16:yikes: ) and i got tickets to sliverstone (extatic i am!) :D I have read the post and see a few of you are also in the same grandstand:) (my names Dan and i will be in a McLaren team shirt for reference(MCLAREN ALL THE WAY!(none of the silly jumping on the Brawn band wagon) so it would be cool t put the names to faces when were there so who are you and will there be any way of recognising you?))

So yeah what do we all think to China qualifying? Hamilton P9 hey(and he running heavy) :thumbup: Alonso is running very light i must say as are vettel and webber :twisted: Is it sad to get up real early to watch it like 3 in the morning somethimes? :hehe:
#

Now i feel all left out as no one is replying to my last post :banghead::thumbdown:

Dont feel left out, welcome by the way :) , it's just that the forum gets slow sometimes. Heck us US based member's are about 6hr's behind those twit's :wink: across the pond and when we need to b!tch at someone nobody is around. :(:twisted:

See our F1 related articles too!