Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend

Which GP would you rather go to?

Belgium GP - September 13th
41%
British GP - June 21st
59%
By bud
My Girl wants to go on a trip so this is an excuse, see family in the UK she can see family in Poland and i can go to the Silverstone GP. Tex we can sleep in the same tent if you like grrrrr

Will that mean you're stopping off up in the glens?

Aye Lennoxtown :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::thumbup:

Classy stuff. Glasgow kiss and all tht.

i have never given a Glaswegian kiss in my life! though i have the temper :D
By EwanM
My Girl wants to go on a trip so this is an excuse, see family in the UK she can see family in Poland and i can go to the Silverstone GP. Tex we can sleep in the same tent if you like grrrrr

I have alot of camping gear such as a 4 person tent, a 2 person sleeping bag hint hint Hanwombat :wink: just kidding, so it really does not matter what the accomodation's are as long as as many of us are together enjoying the weekend and race together.

lol u and ur dirty mind Tex.
Yeah would be a pretty gd idea. I'll fast for a few weeks before the Gp, to make sure my stomach doesnt pack in this time.
I'm gonna try bugger along to the pitstraight this year. Which campsite are people gonna venture to?
By EwanM

Will that mean you're stopping off up in the glens?

Aye Lennoxtown :drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::drink::thumbup:

Classy stuff. Glasgow kiss and all tht.

i have never given a Glaswegian kiss in my life! though i have the temper :D

lol Learn from the pros.
Lennoxtown and beyond. Take it back to Aus with you and then nobody will mess with you. :hehe:
By texasmr2
Basically since racechick has been so many times and I like to camp also I have been relying on her input. Although my main intention is to connect with Stephen and Selcouth_Feline then everyone else. I want to spend as much time as possible with everyone, during the race it may not be as much, but after testing, qualifying it's gonna be a great time.
By EwanM
Basically since racechick has been so many times and I like to camp also I have been relying on her input. Although my main intention is to connect with Stephen and Selcouth_Feline then everyone else. I want to spend as much time as possible with everyone, during the race it may not be as much, but after testing, qualifying it's gonna be a great time.

I been a good few times myself, probs not as many as say racechick. By all means rely on her. She is the responsible teacher :hehe:

I'll turn up like Jonny Cash, walkin the line.
You'll see me about.
By EwanM
So close no matter how far... :yes::yes:
if we could get as many as possible would be class. Tis the last Silverstone and all.
By bud
im planning the trip for the last Silverstone GP :clap: planning to go to Ireland, Scotland, Germany and Austria as well. My girl doesnt want to go to Poland says she's been too many times :hehe: im easy
By texasmr2
Ok I have a 4-person tent that can sleep 8, hubba hubba :hehe:, and I'm taking reservation's now for the final 6 remaining space's, two space's are already reserved, yah baby :D! No money is needed for reservation's only that you share your liquor and women! Yah I'm being silly but hey it dont hurt to ask! :)

Yah I'm bring 'Mr.Snuggles' my teddy bear just incase I'm left wanting which is pretty much guarenteed. :(

How do ya pronounce 'anti-shwinged'?
Last edited by texasmr2 on 12 Jul 08, 17:35, edited 1 time in total.
By Hanwombat

I have alot of camping gear such as a 4 person tent, a 2 person sleeping bag hint hint Hanwombat :wink: just kidding, so it really does not matter what the accomodation's are as long as as many of us are together enjoying the weekend and race together.

pml
By texasmr2
pml

PML, now why do I have to be profiled like that? :(:rofl:
By texasmr2
Well I have slowly been preparing for next year's GP, you know organizing thing's and making a list. Oh I almost forgot I bought another sleeping bag and sent it out for some customizing work just for the race, wadda ya think? :hehe:

23u22bb.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By paulabear
payrise permitting i will b attending

up to date/confirmed details would b appreciated tho :D (seating, camping, post race piss up, etc :D cheers)
By Hanwombat
Well I have slowly been preparing for next year's GP, you know organizing thing's and making a list. Oh I almost forgot I bought another sleeping bag and sent it out for some customizing work just for the race, wadda ya think? :hehe:

23u22bb.jpg

:hehe:
By texasmr2
payrise permitting i will b attending

up to date/confirmed details would b appreciated tho :D (seating, camping, post race piss up, etc :D cheers)

racechick has attended for many year's and said she usually get's a mailer that allow's her to pre-order ticket's before they actually go onsale to the general public. So we are waiting for her to recieve that and then we can all go from there.

What I personaly want to do is fly into London on that wendsday and meet up with people and then enjoy a few pub's, food and scenery on thursday.
Then friday morn headout to the track so we can have a full weekend of racing, fun and friendship.

See our F1 related articles too!