The 2008 Santander British Grand Prix Thread

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
7UpJordan

Re: The 2008 Santander British Grand Prix Thread

Post by 7UpJordan »

Damn, still not decided on which campsite to use, but I think I might go for the Windmill Farm. Do you have to ring them in advance at all? And do you get there from the main entrance of the track?

EDIT: Never mind, decided on Windmill now, found out you can just turn up and pay. So I'll be camping there. :)
"And Mansell was lucky not to be taken off by that RIDICULOUS bit of driving by Alliot!!" - James Hunt
"AAAAAND into the pitlane..... OHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" - Murray Walker
racechick
Missing Mod
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas

Post by racechick »

Hey! See ya there :) I'll save you some chocolate cake. Its yummy :)
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
7UpJordan

Post by 7UpJordan »

racechick wrote:Hey! See ya there :) I'll save you some chocolate cake. Its yummy :)

Mmm... sounds delish. Been out and bought my essentials today.:) Now to plan on what time to set off at - probably 5am so I can get close to the circuit before traffic gets bad, especially around those stupid long roadworks at J29 on the M1 which look like they've not done a thing in 6 months except cause chaos.
"And Mansell was lucky not to be taken off by that RIDICULOUS bit of driving by Alliot!!" - James Hunt
"AAAAAND into the pitlane..... OHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" - Murray Walker
Denthúl
Favourite Team: Sauber

Post by Denthúl »

I want cake. :(

But I guess a cup of tea and a few chocolate biscuits will have to suffice this Sunday afternoon. :P
racechick
Missing Mod
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas

Post by racechick »

Well im going downwards from J25 so I'll miss them. Hope to be there 6 or 7ish depending when i get away and traffic. Hope its sunny for the barbie!!
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln