FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
Good luck with that. :)

As for my thoughts on the British Grand Prix, I think it might be the first time in a few races where we can get an accurate comparison of how the Ferraris and McLarens perform against each other - no penalties, no track break-up etc. Just a race track and some cars. I'm really hoping that Heikki might get on the front row again and challenge for the win, as it would be quite nice to see. I just wish I was going to the race this year. :(
I'll be sure to wave to you if I get on TV. :wink:

I'm not just saying this because I'm a Ferrari fan, but I think this weekend will be a walk-over for Kimi and Felipe. Lewis will get 3rd place in the race. BMW will be stronger than in France but I do think Ferrari will be extremely hard to beat. 9 days damn it, 9 days!

I'm not just saying this because I'm a Ferrari fan, but I think this weekend will be a walk-over for Kimi and Felipe. Lewis will get 3rd place in the race. BMW will be stronger than in France but I do think Ferrari will be extremely hard to beat. 9 days damn it, 9 days!

:P where u stayin Rob?

I'm gonna have to agree with that as Silverstone's layout suit's the Ferrari more, long fast sweeper's such as Magny Cours has but I dont think anyone has shown their true hand just yet, but they are all playing catch up with Ferrari at the moment.

A Bed and Breakfast in Milton Keynes with my family this year. I'll be camping at Silverstone next year tho. How about you?

I'm gonna have to agree with that as Silverstone's layout suit's the Ferrari more, long fast sweeper's such as Magny Cours has but I dont think anyone has shown their true hand just yet, but they are all playing catch up with Ferrari at the moment.

Deff, but Mclaren weren't too far behind last year, this year they are closer we'll need to see how things work out.

A Bed and Breakfast in Milton Keynes with my family this year. I'll be camping at Silverstone next year tho. How about you?

I'm gonna camp, find badgers and wt not :P
I want to see Williams do well, i can see either Mclaren or Ferrari walking away with the race though with BMW nipping at their heels.
After that it depends on how is good on the day Renualt will be in the points but after that its a bit of a lottery really

Me too mate, and I think they will go well there with Rosberg coming home 5th or 6th. :)

I'm going too, going down early on Friday morning and get to the circuit in time for Practice 1. Gonna be camping too. Has anybody else who's going decided on where they're camping too?

If anybody who's going wants to swap mobile numbers just PM me. :)

We'll need to organise where and when to meet up too, any good pubs we could go for a pint or 2, 3 or even 4? ;)

See our F1 related articles too!