Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By racechick
It's common knowledge that Silverstone food is sh*t... :lol:

I always take plenty of my own goodies :P
By Rob-F1
Agreed.

It dosen't get better than the British Grand Prix weekend. :D

The only thing that would beat it is maybe Torquay United getting through to the FA Cup final. :lol:
By sax2basix
Well I'll also be at Silverstone this year. My first Grand Prix ever and I can't wait. Monaco is my next goal :) Am camping at Silverstone Golf Club Friday to Sunday. Unfortunately only have general entry for the three days but am sure it will be great nevertheless.............will be looking out for Racechicks banner :twisted:

Well come and say hello if you see it :D

Will do :)
By sax2basix
Once you have been once, you will never wanna stop. That is what has happened to me. It's like a drug, attending the British Grand Prix live was once a nice trip, now its an addiction. Its probarly going to be alot more expensive through-out my life than a smoking addiction but hey, I don't care. :D

Sounds like a good addiction to me :):) Am determined to save up for Monaco though...........might just make it before I'm 40 (so a few years to go yet :wink: )
By 7UpJordan
Agreed.

It dosen't get better than the British Grand Prix weekend. :D

The only thing that would beat it is maybe Torquay United getting through to the FA Cup final. :lol:

Or in my case Sheffield United. :P

As it's getting closer towards the British GP weekend now, those of us going and planning on meting up we should trade mobile numbers now. If anybody wants to swap numbers, just PM me. :)
By Rob-F1
I'm meeting up with a school friend so would it be ok if he could tag along too?
By racechick
Ive got a friend in tow. I reckon the more the merrier!
By Rob-F1
Whats the plan then, to watch a practise session together or something?
By racechick

That would be good
By 7UpJordan
And also if the BMW Pit lane park is there again this year (no doubt it will be) anybody fancy challenging me on the simulators? ;)
By Rob-F1
Ideally practise session 2 on the Friday. :D
By f1ea

That would be good

Way to go Rob. You got yourself a date!! :D:wink:
A little advice: whatever she says about Hamilton... nod your head and say you think he's the best too :twisted:
By Rob-F1
Sorry... there aint no dark cinema's at Silverstone. :D
By Rob-F1
And also if the BMW Pit lane park is there again this year (no doubt it will be) anybody fancy challenging me on the simulators? ;)

Yep. I'm more than happy to kick your ar*e. :wink:
By 7UpJordan
Don't count on it, I got into the top 6 last year and I will easily go even faster this year. Afterall I know that their simulators use RFactor. ;)

See our F1 related articles too!