MAX MOSELY OUT banner

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
AKR
Favourite Driver: M. Schumacher & F. Alonso
Favourite Team: F1 aka FERRARI

Post by AKR »

Bud, yeah I'm for real (not joking around) but I will admit that I have been getting a little carried away now. But you personally have insulted me and offended me a couple of times now with the name calling so maybe you should stop to. Remember I never called you any personal insults at all. Check all my posts and you'll see. I am too passionate about things, ie Ferrari and football and I can't help but get carried away but I guess not everyone is perfect. I hate McLaren and I can't help but express my feelings the way I do. Sorry that I am just speaking my heart. But I will tell you this. If McLaren were the winners no matter how much it hurt I would shutup. Maybe you should just accept Ferrari domance of this decade and that is it because it is fact. Maybe one day you'll have your day again. Slowly I'm improving on the getting carried away thing I guess. In last years Australian Tennis Open I managed to get kicked out of the venue for a day with several Croatian fans. This year when I went to the tennis I managed not to so I've improved. :?

Anyways I've not been able to add pictures to my post. Don't know why. Maybe Firefox doesn't let me do it. All i can do is add the avatar.
ANTE GOTOVINA : JUNAK ZAUVIJEK

JUVENTUS 31 VOLTE CAMPIONE D'ITALIA

Ferrari. Non c'è niente migliore!!!!!

HAJDUK ŽIVI VJEČNO. STO GODINA 1911-2011.
texasmr2
Favourite Team: Ferrari

Post by texasmr2 »

AKR wrote:Bud, yeah I'm for real (not joking around) but I will admit that I have been getting a little carried away now. But you personally have insulted me and offended me a couple of times now with the name calling so maybe you should stop to. Remember I never called you any personal insults at all. Check all my posts and you'll see. I am too passionate about things, ie Ferrari and football and I can't help but get carried away but I guess not everyone is perfect. I hate McLaren and I can't help but express my feelings the way I do. Sorry that I am just speaking my heart. But I will tell you this. If McLaren were the winners no matter how much it hurt I would shutup. Maybe you should just accept Ferrari domance of this decade and that is it because it is fact. Maybe one day you'll have your day again. Slowly I'm improving on the getting carried away thing I guess. In last years Australian Tennis Open I managed to get kicked out of the venue for a day with several Croatian fans. This year when I went to the tennis I managed not to so I've improved. :?

Anyways I've not been able to add pictures to my post. Don't know why. Maybe Firefox doesn't let me do it. All i can do is add the avatar.

AKR,
We are all very passionate here your not alone as you have found out. We all get carried away once in awhile but in the end we are all friend's right?

As far as adding pic's to your post do you have an image hosting site? If so just copy/paste the [IMG] link into the box and 'preview' your post first so you can see if it worked or not. Let us know if you need anymore assistance :wink: .

Gregg
Martin

Post by Martin »

Racechick, have you decided on your banner design yet? Whats it to be? Your thread was hijacked onto other things, and the point got lost, so I hope that you come up with something.
Strive to be fast, strive to be first but, above all, strive to be alive.
Martin
bud
Shrub
Favourite Driver: Ayrton Senna, Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: McLaren

Post by bud »

yeah the thread went skewey Martin, back on topic

Mad Max Mosely has found weapons of mass destruction in the MP4 23
al4x
Favourite Team: Endstone team

Post by al4x »

bud wrote:yeah the thread went skewey Martin, back on topic

Mad Max Mosely has found weapons of mass destruction in the MP4 23

i heard they found bin laden in there too!
7UpJordan

Post by 7UpJordan »

Martin wrote:Racechick, have you decided on your banner design yet? Whats it to be? Your thread was hijacked onto other things, and the point got lost, so I hope that you come up with something.

I was supposed to be chalking a few of the ideas posted up so far on photoshop for her, I've been bad and not done them yet... oops. :P
"And Mansell was lucky not to be taken off by that RIDICULOUS bit of driving by Alliot!!" - James Hunt
"AAAAAND into the pitlane..... OHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" - Murray Walker
bolow

Post by bolow »

Mad-max, the apple don't fall far from the tree just look whos your daddy :shock: :shock: I doing one for Alonso.
bolow

Post by bolow »

I personally don't believe the spanish time. Just watch when Lewis does his test time in OZ then we see the real time spain is so corrupt it's not funny. :D :D :D McLaren need to keep there own time
al4x
Favourite Team: Endstone team

Post by al4x »

you dont belive the timing?! lol :roll:
racechick
Missing Mod
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas

Post by racechick »

7UpJordan wrote:
Martin wrote:Racechick, have you decided on your banner design yet? Whats it to be? Your thread was hijacked onto other things, and the point got lost, so I hope that you come up with something.

I was supposed to be chalking a few of the ideas posted up so far on photoshop for her, I've been bad and not done them yet... oops. :P

Most threads get hijacked these days.Ive been away for a few days and cant believe some of the dross ive just trolled through!!!
Still thinking along the lines of my original thought,( its further back in this post -about page 2 or3 I think). Dont worry 7Up, Im in no rush but await your designs eagerly :D
elmerfud_2

Post by elmerfud_2 »

I think I have just the thing your looking for!
texasmr2

Post by texasmr2 »

elmerfud_2 wrote:I think I have just the thing your looking for!

That's pretty funny but alittle hardcore imo, maybe tame it down just alittle?
elmerfud_2

Post by elmerfud_2 »

P.s- racechick,
Do you ever see any crowds at Bahrain?
Bring back all the old european races and the V10's I reckon.
China, Malaysia, Middle east and tin can engines are not the way forward.
U.k hillclimbing is surpassing f1 for cool factor, have a look at William Toet videos on youtube.
That rules! Rock on baby!
bud
Shrub
Favourite Driver: Ayrton Senna, Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: McLaren

Post by bud »

elmerfud_2 are you a cold chisel fan :P
texasmr2

Post by texasmr2 »

bud wrote:elmerfud_2 are you a cold chisel fan :P

There could possibly be "Something about Mary"!!!