Our Spa Experience

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
racechick
Missing Mod
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas

Re: Our Spa Experience

Post by racechick »

What's Burning? wrote:It's always surprising to me even though YOU KNOW... when you see F1 practice and it ends, and a support race starts up they just look slow, whether it's a Porsche or Ferrari cup race, it's like... it that it?

:yes: the F1 cars are just AWESOME live.
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
cheekybru
Favourite Driver: Cummon Man!
Favourite Team: Merc while he's there

Post by cheekybru »

racechick wrote::rofl: :rofl: no, though they called it loyalty discount, anyone could get it if they booked, but it was only on for a couple of weeks or so after last Silverstone. I can recommend village A for the view, really good.

A bit pricey for us :hehe: ive got some broke mates who are gonna have to save through their bottom for this trip already :D
"I wonder what would of happend if you put Adrian Newey and Lewis Hamilton together, Mclaren had that chance before they let both of them go" - Martin Brundle USA GP 2012

"How is he doing this?!" DC on Lewis - Barhain 2014
racechick
Missing Mod

Post by racechick »

cheekybru wrote:
racechick wrote::rofl: :rofl: no, though they called it loyalty discount, anyone could get it if they booked, but it was only on for a couple of weeks or so after last Silverstone. I can recommend village A for the view, really good.

A bit pricey for us :hehe: ive got some broke mates who are gonna have to save through their bottom for this trip already :D

Fair enough. I've done my time in GA :thumbup: :hehe: . Village A is sort of a mid ranger, I prefer Beckets but that is a lot more expensive for a bit better view....and with the current new lay out, village A is VERY close to the party venue :D :D :D
I still have a couple in my party owing me for the tickets :rofl: :rofl:

Ps. If you're hard up, DON'T buy the camping with the tickets. Camp at Windmills, Its basic but it's the cheapest and the nearest to the track. :wavey:
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
elfinitty

Post by elfinitty »

I thought you went to Spa for watching the race :D Making others interested in F1,I know the feeling :)
Jabberwocky
Mod
Favourite Driver: 5 Iron
Favourite Team: Williams

Post by Jabberwocky »

It is the noise at the race that gets me going. P1 when that first engine fires up... everyone looks around as if to say wtf is that

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
A racing car that does not win, is just art
LRW
Banned
Favourite Driver: H.A.M
Favourite Team: AMG P-Dog

Post by LRW »

racechick wrote:
cheekybru wrote:

Fair enough. I've done my time in GA :thumbup: :hehe: . Village A is sort of a mid ranger, I prefer Beckets but that is a lot more expensive for a bit better view....and with the current new lay out, village A is VERY close to the party venue :D :D :D

Ps. If you're hard up, DON'T buy the camping with the tickets. Camp at Windmills, Its basic but it's the cheapest and the nearest to the track. :wavey:

By the sounds of it, it's more like; If you're hard up make friends with RC, and she'll buy the tickets for you...... :yes:
racechick
Missing Mod

Post by racechick »

:rofl: they're paying me back!!!
Abe Lincoln

LRW
Banned
Favourite Driver: H.A.M
Favourite Team: AMG P-Dog

Post by LRW »

racechick wrote::rofl: they're paying me back!!!

Ok, we'll buy me a ticket for next year, and I'll pay you back.

Eventually.
cheekybru

Post by cheekybru »

racechick wrote:
cheekybru wrote:

Thx : :thumbup:
"I wonder what would of happend if you put Adrian Newey and Lewis Hamilton together, Mclaren had that chance before they let both of them go" - Martin Brundle USA GP 2012

cheekybru

Post by cheekybru »

Jabberwocky wrote:It is the noise at the race that gets me going. P1 when that first engine fires up... everyone looks around as if to say wtf is that

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

In the middle of the track walking to puyon with the trees and cars on each side they were singing to me :cloud9: :cloud9:

*Edit - And yeh we arrived 15 mins before the end of p2 travel was a nightmare on friday lesson learned camping and going on thursday next time, but yeh we heard them soon as we got off the bus and just ran down to see them for 10 minutes after stressing for last 2 hours about if we would get there in time :hehe: