FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By racechick
image.jpg

I'm somewhat jaded today, so I'll post a few Silverstone pics. My screens gone weird . It's gone little when I'm writing. Anyway this is the BBQ with the homemade burgers, the stuffed mushrooms and the brochettes....with some sort of ham :wink: wrapped round the monkfish.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By racechick
The next two pics are cars that went off at Beckets in quali

image.jpg

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By racechick
Here is our gypsy camp :hehe: note the champagne on the table!

image.jpg
By racechick
My flag!!!!!!!

image.jpg
By racechick
Leeeewis!!!! Leeeeewis!!!

image.jpg
By racechick
Old fashioned cars with old racing drivers in them.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

One of the cars was the one Hunt drove and it was in the film Rush. I'm not sure if I got the right one.
By geetface9
NICE!! I'd like to camp at circuit of the americas. You can get a camping spot and four general admission tickets for $1,000 USD which is a pretty good deal since 3 nights in a motel 6 cost me $450 USD :eek:
By racechick
My camping cost me £ 30 for two nights. ( that's per person) and it's RIGHT next to the track.
By Hammer278

Dat Petronas logo..... made me go "aww cute" :D
By ang4f1
Great pics RC...
That food & Champers..mmmmmagic :cloud9:
Love the outfit 8-) .. .. & the flag...I'm sure I saw that on Sky... :wavey:
All that effort deserved the brilliant result.... :clap::clap::clap:
Wished I'd been there..... :D
By racechick
It was on Sky! But it had got a bit tangled up by then. Next year the effort will be notched up a level! next year Ang! there's always next year!!

Glad you liked the pics Sagi and Hammer. hammer! You noticed my little logo :hehe:
By Hammer278
You did a decent job taking into account the complexity of the darn logo. :wink:

"Simply the best, faster than all the rest"...where did you get this from? It's signature worthy.
By sagi58
...hammer! You noticed my little logo :hehe:

"Little"?? :yikes:
It looks bigger than the steering wheel in an F1 car!! :thumbup:
By racechick
You did a decent job taking into account the complexity of the darn logo. :wink:

"Simply the best, faster than all the rest"...where did you get this from? It's signature worthy.

I have to give a little credit to Tina Turner, but I did tweek it :D

See our F1 related articles too!