FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
What's a catfish?

Urban Dictionary:

A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.
Did you hear how Dave got totally catfished last month?! The fox he thought he was talking to turned out to be a pervy guy from San Diego!

:confused: didn't you used to live in SD?

Yeah, but not last month... :twisted:
What's a catfish?

Urban Dictionary:

A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances.
Did you hear how Dave got totally catfished last month?! The fox he thought he was talking to turned out to be a pervy guy from San Diego!

:confused: didn't you used to live in SD?

Yeah, but not last month... :twisted:

Must be an old entry in the UD.

@stonemonkey - i honestly have no idea. he doesn't really talk about car stuff with me.

ok, all the more surprise it'll be when you turn out to know a little bit about it then, any drivers you like?
What about something like this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B007CIM ... iteco03-21

Nice, they must be selling well too 'only 1 left in stock, order soon'. Madrid wax museum isn't the seller is it?

As much as I'd love to have Alonso there to greet me as I walk in my front door I think I'd stick with the weekend away and the race.
his favorite is fernando alonso! the only other driver i know about is lewis hamilton =/

I'd buy him Lewis Hamilton gear if I were you :D
:shrug: worth a try. :D

She hasn't posted a picture yet, so I don't think you can say if it is or not. Plus unlike plane jane, you or efflinity, she isn't an f1 fan.

So what difference does the picture make? And since she's not an F1 fan...she may as well plump for Lewis :D get Iin there girl :rofl:
:shrug: worth a try. :D

She hasn't posted a picture yet, so I don't think you can say if it is or not. Plus unlike plane jane, you or efflinity, she isn't an f1 fan.

So what difference does the picture make? And since she's not an F1 fan...she may as well plump for Lewis :D get Iin there girl :rofl:

If she was good looking, it;s more important that she is a free agent, although I doubt Geetface cares.
so i booked it! but won't be able to make it until day 2. is it a big deal to miss day 1 or is sunday the main event and friday & saturday are just coool things leading up to it?

also do they mail individual tix for each day? so could i perhaps sell our 2 friday tix?

sorry to bug you guys with dumb questions :(((
Hi

2 is not enough, no! Uh oh - more horny than chri[…]

See our F1 related articles too!