FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
Many people are frustrated with the cost of hotel rooms in the Austin Area, during the upcoming US Grand Prix. I’ve rented an RV, and have found what seems to be about the best possible location to park the RV, and it includes all of the ammeneties. If you’re in the market for lodging, you might want to call Woody’s RV Rentals, just outside of Austin. I checked with them yesterday, and they still have some RVs and trailers available to rent, and what’s even better is that they have contracted with the Travis Count Expo Center to utilize the 90 RV spots at the Expo center, to park RVs and campers. So, if you need a place to stay, talk to these folks. They are really supportive of F1, and are willing to work with you to get you into a nice RV for the 2, 3 or 4 days that you’ll be there. The RV parking includes electirical, water, waste pickup, wireless internet, and also a Satellite TV feed from Dish Network. In addition, there are a number of us that are parking there, and we’re all F1 fans, looking to do some partying. <-- Link Removed --> PS, this is not an advertisement, this is my way of trying to help those of you that still need lodging. I am not in any way affiliated with Woody’s, simply a F1 fan, coming to TX from the SF Bay Area.
Last edited by myownalias on 08 Nov 12, 16:51, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Link removed; contact an administrator about posting a link.

See our F1 related articles too!