FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By Richach
#310937
So going to Silverstone friday, apparently the nice people there have bonochilars available, does anybody have expereince of these or should i just go to Argos. :)
User avatar
By darwin dali
#310943
Richach wrote:Dont worry have reserved some. :D
Who was worried? :P
User avatar
By stonemonkey
#310946
From silverstone or argos?

I got myself a monocular for such things, easier to stick in pocket and whip out when needed.
User avatar
By darwin dali
#310947
stonemonkey wrote:From silverstone or argos?

I got myself a monocular for such things, easier to stick in pocket and whip out when needed.
Image:cloud9:
User avatar
By stonemonkey
#310949
darwin dali wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:From silverstone or argos?

I got myself a monocular for such things, easier to stick in pocket and whip out when needed.
Image:cloud9:
Yep, that's a pic of me watching the European GP with my monocular. Unfortunately I had Orlando in my ear asking what was going on all the time.
User avatar
By darwin dali
#310950
stonemonkey wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:From silverstone or argos?

I got myself a monocular for such things, easier to stick in pocket and whip out when needed.
Image:cloud9:
Yep, that's a pic of me watching the European GP with my monocular. Unfortunately I had Orlando in my ear asking what was going on all the time.
Yeah, he can be SUCH an F1 ignoramus :rolleyes::hehe:
User avatar
By stonemonkey
#310951
darwin dali wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:From silverstone or argos?

I got myself a monocular for such things, easier to stick in pocket and whip out when needed.
Image:cloud9:
Yep, that's a pic of me watching the European GP with my monocular. Unfortunately I had Orlando in my ear asking what was going on all the time.
Yeah, he can be SUCH an F1 ignoramus :rolleyes::hehe:
LOL, wasn't that, we couldn't get the boat close and he'd forgotten his monocular.
User avatar
By LewEngBridewell
#310989
Binoculars ehh? All I had to hold last year was my McLaren flag :cloud9::cloud9:
User avatar
By darwin dali
#310991
LewEngBridewell wrote:Binoculars ehh? All I had to hold last year was my McLaren flag :cloud9::cloud9:
Short or long stick? :twisted:
User avatar
By LewEngBridewell
#310992
darwin dali wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:Binoculars ehh? All I had to hold last year was my McLaren flag :cloud9::cloud9:
Short or long stick? :twisted:
Oh, about as long as Hangar Straight :whip:
User avatar
By darwin dali
#310999
LewEngBridewell wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:Binoculars ehh? All I had to hold last year was my McLaren flag :cloud9::cloud9:
Short or long stick? :twisted:
Oh, about as long as Hangar Straight :whip:
:cloud9::whip:
By andrew
#311153
LewEngBridewell wrote:Binoculars ehh? All I had to hold last year was my McLaren flag :cloud9::cloud9:
What a silly thing to hold. :hehe::whip:
User avatar
By LewEngBridewell
#311197
andrew wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:Binoculars ehh? All I had to hold last year was my McLaren flag :cloud9::cloud9:
What a silly thing to hold. :hehe::whip:
It made me look tremendous. 8-)
By andrew
#311305
LewEngBridewell wrote:
andrew wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:Binoculars ehh? All I had to hold last year was my McLaren flag :cloud9::cloud9:
What a silly thing to hold. :hehe::whip:
It made me look tremendous. 8-)
A tremendous twit you mean. :hehe:

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!