camping at silverstone

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
htb402002

Re: camping at silverstone

Post by htb402002 »

Hi,
we stayed at Litchlake campsite next door to the official circuit site which had a bridge over the road which was just outside the circuit entrance, can't say about the actual F1 site but the farm was ok. It had facilities which were okay when you take into account the amount of people on site. They give you a set pitch which you can rope of if you like, which is nice to have your own bit of space. Everyone I spoke to was friendly and in good spirits. Overall it was a brilliant weekend, noisy and great.
McLaren

Post by McLaren »

Finally sorted myself out for the British Grand Prix.Giving this place a try this year,four of us going .Looking forward to my Champagne breakfast with Murray Walker :D

http://www.campingf1.com/events/british_grand_prix
Ferrari man 009

Post by Ferrari man 009 »

htb402002 wrote:Hi,
we stayed at Litchlake campsite next door to the official circuit site which had a bridge over the road which was just outside the circuit entrance, can't say about the actual F1 site but the farm was ok. It had facilities which were okay when you take into account the amount of people on site. They give you a set pitch which you can rope of if you like, which is nice to have your own bit of space. Everyone I spoke to was friendly and in good spirits. Overall it was a brilliant weekend, noisy and great.

We camped for the 1st time last year and chose Litchlake Farm, thought it was very good with a good range of catering available, the F1 simulator challenge was cool too :)
andrew
I disagree

Post by andrew »

LRW knows all about camping. :hehe:

Oops, sorry. Wrong sort of camping. :hehe:
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$
Favourite Team: McLaren

Post by LewEngBridewell »

McLaren wrote:Finally sorted myself out for the British Grand Prix.Giving this place a try this year,four of us going .Looking forward to my Champagne breakfast with Murray Walker :D

http://www.campingf1.com/events/british_grand_prix

Breakfast with Muzzah. Terrific!

OHHHHH and he's spun!!!! He's spun his fry-up 180 degrees! :bounce:
Race wins: 181 Drivers' titles: 12 Constructors' titles: 8
Fantasy F1 Team = Bridewell Palace Racing
stonemonkey
Missing Mod
Favourite Driver: Bernie
Favourite Team: Connaught

Post by stonemonkey »

andrew wrote:LRW knows all about camping. :hehe:

Oops, sorry. Wrong sort of camping. :hehe:

Is that glamping?

Don't count on the showers always working btw.
To use my phone in the car I deleted all my German contacts, it's now Hans free.