FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
Hello,
I am doing a project on formula one for my final year of university. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to answer a few questions for me about the best formula one grand prix youve ever been to?
1. What is the best race you have ever been to? Which season?
2. Why did it stand out?
3. How would you describe the atmosphere?
4. What was the highlight?
If you could reply and leave your name and what country and state you are from that would be brilliant. Thank you!
Hello,

1. What is the best race you have ever been to? Which season? Canada 2011
2. Why did it stand out? It was an epic race by anyone's standards, it had a little be if everything!
3. How would you describe the atmosphere? Fantastic, stands filled to capacity with fans that stayed through hours and hours of a downpour, that's commitment!
4. What was the highlight? A fantastic come from behind from Jenson Button for a win against the Red Bull juggernaut.

If you could reply and leave your name and what country and state you are from that would be brilliant. Thank you!

USA, Pennsylvania.
Hello,

1. What is the best race you have ever been to? Which season? Canada 2011
2. Why did it stand out? It was an epic race by anyone's standards, it had a little be if everything!
3. How would you describe the atmosphere? Fantastic, stands filled to capacity with fans that stayed through hours and hours of a downpour, that's commitment!
4. What was the highlight? A fantastic come from behind from Jenson Button for a win against the Red Bull juggernaut.

USA, Pennsylvania.

:hehe::nono:
Silverstone 1992

I was a Senna fan ,but the atmosphere around the place with Mansell-mania was something else.Never known Silverstone buzzing so much ,probably never will again.

As for the highlight.From a personal point of view it was funny.
Mansell was quickest in every session,every lap all weekend.Then 5 mins from the end of final quali ,Senna put in one of his breath taking laps and somehow topped the time sheets,how i will never know.There I was Brazilian flag flying cheering away,laughing at the genius.
Only for Mansell to comeback out the next minute and simply blow the time charts up,with what I think is possibly the biggest gap to 2nd place ever.The abuse I got what big,but all in good nature,great memorys indeed :thumbup:

Steve -England
Last edited by McLaren on 18 Mar 12, 20:13, edited 1 time in total.
I have two favourites for different reasons, you may choose which one you want to use

Option one
1.Silverstone 2003
2. Action packed from beginning to end, edge of your seat, no let up.
3. Excited, electric, buzzing
4. A lunatic running on the track

Option2

1. Silverstone 2008
2.Superb display of wet weather driving by my favourite driver
3. Mesmerizing!We didnt even notice our seats had become puddles of water!
4. Lewis Hamilton almost lapping the field to finnish over a minute :yikes: ahead of the next driver

Anna UK
Hello,
I am doing a project on formula one for my final year of university. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to answer a few questions for me about the best formula one grand prix youve ever been to?
1. What is the best race you have ever been to? Which season?
2. Why did it stand out?
3. How would you describe the atmosphere?
4. What was the highlight?

1. I've only been to one race. The British Grand Prix, 2011.
2. It's the only one I've been to.
3. Fantastic. Capacity crowd, lots of noise and passion. Great atmosphere!
4. Lewis Hamilton passing Fernando Alonso right infront of where I was sitting, at Copse corner. The crowd erupted.

Name: Lewis
County: Lancashire

See our F1 related articles too!