Silverstone 2012

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
racechick
Missing Mod
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas

Silverstone 2012

Post by racechick »

I have my tickets!!! Well they're booked. Im trying Village A this year. I got £50 per ticket reduction for early bird booking. But they're selling quick. 3 platinum grandstands early bird tickets sold out already. Full price ones still available.
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln
FRAFPDD
Banned

Re: Silverstone 2012

Post by FRAFPDD »

Friggin hell aready?

Might go General Admission this time round, having your own un-jostled seat and a view of a lot of track with a tv screen is good, but you can get soo much closer in General Admission and there a sweet spot " i discovered" on the old pit straight that gives you a lot of cartime, and it has a screen.
Alain Prost - Lewis Hamilton - Kamui Kobayashi - Fernando Alonso - Kimi Raikkonnen - Jenson Button
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$
Favourite Team: McLaren

Post by LewEngBridewell »

I found General Admission to be rather good when I went this year. Spent Saturday trying out various spots, before settling for Copse corner to watch the race on Sunday. Turned out to be a great choice. Saw Hamilton fire past Alonso in the early parts of the race, right in front of my eyes. :eek:

Dunno whether I'll be going next year. Not enough pennies in the kitty. I'm poor :(

Half a pound of tuppenny rice,
Half a pound of treacle.
That's the way the money goes,
Pop! Goes the Weasel.
Race wins: 181 Drivers' titles: 12 Constructors' titles: 8
Fantasy F1 Team = Bridewell Palace Racing
phonedog

Post by phonedog »

Wow, nice enjoy it there, although don't enjoy 'the 1 year waiting' :hehe:.
Wolfgang Von Trips, Jim Clark, Ayrton Senna, Bruce McLaren, Jochen Rindt, Roland Ratzenberger, Tom Pryce,

R.I.P
racechick
Missing Mod
Favourite Driver: Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: Mercedes AMG Petronas

Post by racechick »

:yes: the waiting's hard!!
You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abe Lincoln

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. Abe Lincoln