- 03 Apr 11, 05:10#248910
When F1 hopefully comes to Texas with the new track it will be a chance for me to try and attend. I was curious though can you buy access to the Grid?
F1 and Motorsport Forums

killem2 wrote:When F1 hopefully comes to Texas with the new track it will be a chance for me to try and attend. I was curious though can you buy access to the Grid?
killem2 wrote:I have no access to super hot chicks.So that's two things you don't have access to... do you have access to large amounts of cash?
killem2 wrote:Nope, average joe.You're making it very difficult to get you access to the grid!
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!