SV
27%
MW
10%
replace driver for RK (could be KR!)
3%
Other
3%
I think Red Bull will still have the quickest car, so i voted Vettel. I'd rather Webber won though.
LOL who voted for JB??

Either Lewis or Schumi for 2011. I think Merc could surprise and Schumacher has everything to prove. (all over again)
Im gonna say Lewis purely cause people only vote their favourite driver and last time i checked he had the highest percentage of fans on here. And im nobody to buck that trend and voted him too.
I'll have a punt on Nico Rosberg; if Mercedes can provide a winning car, I believe Rosberg's consistency could win the world title!
Simply can't vote. Not until I see the cars after the first race. What I would say is that I still think the Red Bull's will be at the top, though not with as much of an advantage as in 2010. I expect McLaren, Ferrari and Mercedes to all be very close just behind. One of them may overtake Red Bull at the top, but I simply can't predict which. I have a gut feeling that it may be Mercedes for some reason...

I don't expect Webber to be as close to Vettel - I think 2010 was his chance as 2008 was for Massa. As such, sadly I'm personally (and I don't like it!) ruling out both Massa and Webber. I suspect it might come down to Vettel, Alonso, Lewis, Schumacher, Rosberg (yes Rosberg) and possibly Button. I can't see anyone else in the mix. Just an opinion which could be totally wrong. I'll decide again after Bahrain.
Simply can't vote. Not until I see the cars after the first race. What I would say is that I still think the Red Bull's will be at the top, though not with as much of an advantage as in 2010. I expect McLaren, Ferrari and Mercedes to all be very close just behind. One of them may overtake Red Bull at the top, but I simply can't predict which. I have a gut feeling that it may be Mercedes for some reason...

I don't expect Webber to be as close to Vettel - I think 2010 was his chance as 2008 was for Massa. As such, sadly I'm personally (and I don't like it!) ruling out both Massa and Webber. I suspect it might come down to Vettel, Alonso, Lewis, Schumacher, Rosberg (yes Rosberg) and possibly Button. I can't see anyone else in the mix. Just an opinion which could be totally wrong. I'll decide again after

Bahrain.

Ahhh go ahead and vote, we're probably going to have another poll mid season as to who'll win anyway. Click the button in the name of fun... so if you're right, you'll feel good about it. If you're wrong, then we had fun in the interim.
Nando!! No doubt.
Hey! why can't i vote twice?? :irked::)

Last yr he came to a new team in a car that didn't know him and he made uncharacteristic mistakes; yet still was very close......... with all this in mind, the only concern is how far ahead the Red Bull car is.

I also think the performance gap between Massa/Alonso and Button/Hamilton will be much closer. Vettel will be much better than Mark. Mercedes may challenge for some podiums at the expense of some of the others' mistakes, but like Lewis said, don't see things being that much different.

That's my "let's see at the end of the season how far off i was" :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!