FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Which team do you think will lift the constructors trophy?

Ferrari
8%
McLaren
38%
Mercedes
15%
Red Bull
38%
Renault
No votes
0%
Virgin;-p
No votes
0%
Williams
No votes
0%
You have three more slots you can add to the poll. Just for the sake of making it "seem" official, leave Virgin and HRT out, and just round it to the top ten of last year's results.
You have three more slots you can add to the poll. Just for the sake of making it "seem" official, leave Virgin and HRT out, and just round it to the top ten of last year's results.

Nah, I draw the line at Williams. Force India or Toro Rosso as WCC? Really?

Have you bought all 31 flavors at Baskin Robbins? I bet not, but it's nice to walk in and have 31 flavors to choose from!

Have you bought all 31 flavors at Baskin Robbins? I bet not, but it's nice to walk in and have 31 flavors to choose from!

Well, guess what, I run my own shop, Ben & Jerry, not Baskin Robbins and my flavors are infinitely better! :P

Well, guess what, I run my own shop, Ben & Jerry, not Baskin Robbins and my flavors are infinitely better! :P

Well if your refrigeration unit goes down in a month with no R in it you'll easily see which flavors are the "quick" ones.

Now I want my FI SAUBER and Lotus flavors please. Virgins I can do without.

Well if your refrigeration unit goes down in a month with no R in it you'll easily see which flavors are the "quick" ones.

Now I want my FI SAUBER and Lotus flavors please. Virgins I can do without.

Ah virgins :cloud9:
It's going to be between McLaren, Ferrari and Red Bull but I believe that McLaren will take it, they are due a constructors win!

See our F1 related articles too!