Lotus
100%
HRT
No votes
0%
Virgin
No votes
0%
I cant put my finger on where Virgin will be. I suppose the 3 newbies have to work on closing that 2 second gap they had in 2010 first

I am sure they will be ahead of the HRT
Will they be ahead of STR?

That's a real possibility; Mike Gascoigne did a lot of building up in his engineering department last season, poaching some fairly big names in the field combined with the Renault powerplant and Red Bull hydraulics is a great starting point to mount a challenge for midfield obscurity, STR has gone backwards since Vettel left for RBR!
I cant put my finger on where Virgin will be. I suppose the 3 newbies have to work on closing that 2 second gap they had in 2010 first

not for certain, HRT have a williams package that works well with the cosworth and also the blueprints to the 2010 Toyota. I dont know what Virgin have got thats of worth. Hopefully they will get the fueltank size correct this time :hehe:

not for certain, HRT have a williams package that works well with the cosworth and also the blueprints to the 2010 Toyota. I dont know what Virgin have got thats of worth. Hopefully they will get the fueltank size correct this time :hehe:

Hasn't the toyota thing fallen through?
since they have had to design there own car as well

Which might not be a bad thing really given the poor performance of last years chassis!

And Yes the Toyota deal fell through because HRT didn't have the funds to pay for the chassis designs!

See our F1 related articles too!