35%
Narain KARTHIKEYAN
No votes
0%
Jérôme D’AMBROSIO
No votes
0%
By Hansy
Di Resta. He's already done the impossible - made me care about a Force India doing well or not.

...YES I'M STILL BITTER ABOUT THEM NOT BEING SPYKER OKAY!? :banghead:

Also, yeah, Karthikeyan is totally not a rookie.

Spyker had a nice livery and that's about it... otherwise they wouldn't have sold out so fast. They didn't accomplish anything while they were at it, too, while Force India has had some success already.
By Jensonb
Di Resta. He's already done the impossible - made me care about a Force India doing well or not.

Spyker had a nice livery and that's about it... otherwise they wouldn't have sold out so fast. They didn't accomplish anything while they were at it, too, while Force India has had some success already.

Spyker have history and heritage. Force India has mis-placed nationalistic pride.
By scotty
Maldonado is gonna surprise i think, so he gets my vote. He is GP2 champ after all, and Williams appear to be incredibly impressed with him. Usefully he supposedly has a similar driving style and setup needs to Rubens.

I think Di Resta could beat Sutil though.

Perez seems to be error prone...

I don't care one bit about any of the other new/returning drivers. :shock:
By geetface9

Spyker have history and heritage. Force India has mis-placed nationalistic pride.

Can you elaborate on that please? I have no experience with national pride because the u.s. doesn't have a team or driver so nationality has no meaning to me in these regards
By texasmr2
I have no experience with national pride because the u.s. doesn't have a team or driver so nationality has no meaning to me in these regards

Nationality support imho means squat but too each their own.
By FRAFPDD
I have no experience with national pride because the u.s. doesn't have a team or driver so nationality has no meaning to me in these regards

That is the first and only time i will ever hear an american, let alone one from the southern states diss nationality like that :O

How can you not feel slightly welled up as the national anthem is sung at the superbowl, or that you lot invented the hamburger and the hotdog!

Mind you the fact you made Glee counteracts all those doesnt it.....
By darwin dali

That is the first and only time i will ever hear an american, let alone one from the southern states diss nationality like that :O

How can you not feel slightly welled up as the national anthem is sung at the superbowl, or that you lot invented the hamburger and the hotdog!

Welled up? National anthem? Pfffth!

[youtube]WB61wXKROtw[/youtube]

Painful to listen to I'd say... :vomit:
By texasmr2

I'm speaking merely in terms regarding the topic of this thread :wink: . I do not diss nationality support heck I was born on the 4th of July.

Welled up? National anthem? Pfffth!

[youtube]WB61wXKROtw[/youtube]

Painful to listen to I'd say... :vomit:

Yes she butchered that song :( ! I cannot remember where I heard it but there was mention of how all these big stars give shameful renditions of our national anthem, no respect imho.
By vaptin

You don't like Glee? :nono:
By FRAFPDD
Born on the 4th of July......are you............Tom Cruise?

4th of July was the day you were unlucky enough to not be British subjects any more :(

See our F1 related articles too!