Pastor MALDONADO
Paul DI RESTA
Sergio PÉREZ
Narain KARTHIKEYAN
Jérôme D’AMBROSIO

Plus maybe
Valsecchi / Aleshin?
By myownalias
It's between Di Resta and Perez for me; it's going to be close, but I think that Di Resta will take it!
By Jabberwocky
It's between Di Resta and Perez for me; it's going to be close, but I think that Di Resta will take it!

I agree with the 2, but I could not put one ahead of the other
By f1ea
Hmmm nice one... between Di resta and Sergio Perez. I think it will depend more on the car. So, i'll wait until they go around a few laps in testing. It'll be nice to watch the rookies as they'll probably be going all out in testing.

But definitely either Sergio perez or Paul di resta. Leaning towards Di resta although Sergio has been racing a bit more open wheels lately... hmmm tough choice right now.
Karthikeyan is anything but a rookie, he's 34...

I agree he's not a rookie drive at all, but it's not because of his age, it's because he's been in F1 a full season. If I were to get my sorry @$$ in an F1 car to race, I'd be considered a rookie even though I'm slightly over 34. :D
By Hansy
Karthikeyan is anything but a rookie, he's 34...

I agree he's not a rookie drive at all, but it's not because of his age, it's because he's been in F1 a full season. If I were to get my sorry @$$ in an F1 car to race, I'd be considered a rookie even though I'm slightly over 34. :D

Yeah, and that too.
By Jensonb
Di Resta. He's already done the impossible - made me care about a Force India doing well or not.

...YES I'M STILL BITTER ABOUT THEM NOT BEING SPYKER OKAY!? :banghead:

Also, yeah, Karthikeyan is totally not a rookie.

See our F1 related articles too!