FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Will we see Vettel at Ferrari after his RBR contract ends?

Yes
50%
No
50%
I can't see it personally, but stranger things have happened.
To go OT briefly, i fancy Kubica at McLaren at some point ahead of Ferrari to be honest...
Nah, I think Seb will wind up in Silver before he winds up in Red.
I think it's inevitably that he'll be wearing red overalls in the future; Ferrari will flash the cash and the German will come running!
I voted yes, but the answer is MAYBE.
I think he wants to drive for Ferrari, but i doubt he'll like it more than winning with Red Bull. So it will all depend on how good he can do at RB orm aybe after some yrs even if he's done great at RB he could just make the switch for the challenge and the idea of wearing the Ferrari badge.

So... eh... maybe.
If Red Bull remain at the sharp end, he'll probably remain there. However, the big question! Will Red Bull succeed where teams like Benetton, Renault and Brawn/Mercedes have, in recent years, failed - - getting to the front and STAYING there? I can see them succeeding, actually...
Ferrari have to give him a WDC contending car first. I don't think Seb will move to any team that can't absolutely assure him of that. I'd bet he'd even have a contract clause.

So I'll refrain from voting in the two option poll as the answer could only be maybe.
I could see him staying with Red Bull for a long time. I could be totally wrong about this, but he seems like a down-to-earth guy, and from what I understand, he's been with red bull since he was 12... So i'm guessing they've built quite a strong relationship.

Then again, it doesn't seem like any F1 drivers stay with the same team for life, so who knows.

Tl,dr: I voted no.
Last edited by acosmichippo on 09 Apr 11, 13:12, edited 1 time in total.
It is even possible that he may drive for McLaren, or even Mercedes, if they make a lot of progress...
It is even possible that he may drive for McLaren, or even Mercedes, if they make a lot of progress...

Watch it because at the rate McLaren are picking up pace on the RBs, Vettel may be McLaren's reserve test driver by Great Britain or Germany. :twisted:

See our F1 related articles too!