Silverstone
Brazil
Spa
Silverstone
Snetterton (just up the road)
Spa
Silverstone
Spa

:yes: Something like that but Id switch Donnington for Snetterton (just up the road) :D .
Also the season has to start in Australia!!!!
And PLEASE can we ditch the two Spanish ones :pray: And Bahrain :yuck:
Of the new ones i like Turkey and quite like Shanghai.
id like the red bull ring return and also would like adealiade back that looked good, plus get shot of bahrain, korea, and valencia, plus hungary and keep the
german gp at the nurburgring, hockiemheim is dull and boring
id like the red bull ring return and also would like adealiade back that looked good, plus get shot of bahrain, korea, and valencia, plus hungary and keep the
german gp at the nurburgring, hockiemheim is dull and boring

I agree with you about the Red Bull Ring :clap: and Adelaide :clap: , although Albert Park is still excellent.

Also agree with regards to Bahrain and Valencia, but to be honest, last year's race in Korea was great and it's only even been on the calendar one year. Furthermore, Barcelona is much worse than ANY of the circuits you've mentioned.

So I'd say;

Bring back the Red Bull Ring.

Get shot of Barcelona, Valencia and Bahrain and maybe Budapest. Although we've yet to see Bahrain with the new regs. I bet it'll be much better.
By andrew
Spa, no question about it!

As far as tracks that should be in F1 that are not, I would love to see the return of Imola, A1/Red Bull Ring and Nurburgring.
By phonedog
WTF no votes for singapore ? ? :confused:, well it is a complicated track to the drivers....
By andrew
WTF no votes for singapore ? ? :confused:, well it is a complicated track to the drivers....

Too much like a computer game and no racing. Yet another F1 event that is show and no substance IMHO.
By phonedog

Too much like a computer game and no racing. Yet another F1 event that is show and no substance IMHO.

Well..........i thought that would be one of the top votes..... :confused::hehe:

Nah :nono:

Singapore has been more exciting than Monaco every year they've been on the calendar together. If Monaco wasn't decorated with so much history and glamour, then Singapore would be regarded more highly probably. It's definitely the best new street circuit.
I voted other and selected Suzuka. Suzuka is such a lengthy track with a wide variety of challenging corners and sections.

I too am surprised Suzuka is not on the list. And thats what I would have voted for.

The 130 R section, then down to that chicane where Senna and Prost collided in 89, then the first corner where we saw some great moves pulled in 2005 by Alonso and Kimi, then that fast technical snaking bit round the back of the pits, the Degnas, the hairpin where Kobi was pulling off some great overtakes last year, and Spoon corner where both Hill and DC went off in 1995. So much of this circuit is great.
By Nomad
Monza is my favorite, it is right around my birthday.
Monza is my favorite, it is right around my birthday.

:clap: My favourite track too!

:thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!