FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

So what was your favourite race this season?

Australia
26%
Malaysia
No votes
0%
China
4%
Monaco
No votes
0%
Turkey
13%
Canada
17%
Britain
9%
Belgium
13%
Korea
13%
Other - please post your suggestion!
4%
By scotty
I only saw the first 4 races of the season. So I'm gonna say Australia

You've got some catching up to do! Missed quite a few good ones this season. Long time no see anyway... :wavey:
By texasmr2
Long time no see anyway... :wavey:

NS sorry for the OT but how goes it Riv or should I say 'Brother in Arms' :wink: ?

Best,
tex
I only saw the first 4 races of the season. So I'm gonna say Australia

You've got some catching up to do! Missed quite a few good ones this season. Long time no see anyway... :wavey:

Yeah I know I have. From what I've been reading it looked like a really good season, shame that webber didn't win though. Anyways thanks for the welcome.

Long time no see anyway... :wavey:

NS sorry for the OT but how goes it Riv or should I say 'Brother in Arms' :wink: ?

Best,
tex

It goes well tex, finally got to settle in my permanent duty station. Wish I could've watched the season though.

Airborne all the way!!
Thanks Gregg. How is it being a cop? You arrest anyone famous yet? :P

lol :P
By texasmr2
The only famous person in this small hick town is former basketball coach Ken Carter who the movie Coach Carter was based on. He lives within spitting distance of me in a huge colonial style house. Anywho I work in the courthouse and only get to arrest people who showup for court with outstanding warrants or the judges order them to be taken into custody.
By texasmr2
Wish I could've watched the season though.

Wish I would have known/realized that yet maybe someone can send you copy's of the season? I have them all but unfortunately don't have any place near me to copy them for you.

I have them all but unfortunately don't have any place near me to copy them for you.

Copy them Tex? are you suggesting breaking the law? copyright infringement is a serious crime, you know that "technically" it's illegal to record programmes off the TV to keep, right? ;) Let alone make duplicates for friends, you rebel! next you'll have a massive black market trade in illegal blu-ray discs! :P

I have them all but unfortunately don't have any place near me to copy them for you.

Copy them Tex? are you suggesting breaking the law? copyright infringement is a serious crime, you know that "technically" it's illegal to record programmes off the TV to keep, right? ;) Let alone make duplicates for friends, you rebel! next you'll have a massive black market trade in illegal blu-ray discs! :P

Dirty cop = fox in the hen house :P
By texasmr2
lil_jon_dave_chappelle_l_461c9a590dec5.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By texasmr2
My number one was Spa, followed by Suzuka, but what do I know this was only my first full F1 season. :hehe:

Spa never fails to impress and it's sad to see it on the verge of leaving the schedule and any Japanese GP track has never failed too be one of my favorite races of any season.

See our F1 related articles too!