FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

What's your stance re Lewis Hamilton?

Love him - he's my favourite driver
45%
I support him, but I prefer other driver(s)
14%
I admire his skill, but I don't like him
25%
Indifferent
4%
Mild dislike
2%
Hate him!
10%
3 people "hate him" ??? WOW!!! ok here we go

I GUARANTEE YOU that whatever reasons you HATE LH your favorite driver or team is guilty of :yes:

so you must really hate YOURSELVES :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Get over it ok :rolleyes: !!! A poll is about opinions and if you don't like them either don't reply or better yet don't trash others that do not agree with your opinion.

exactly :wink:
And my opinion is that to {HATE} someone without knowing/meeting/interacting them is a little bit :eek:

But thats just "my" opinion :wink:

I agree hate was most likely the wrong terminology to use but actually you used it in the same context :wink: .
The only person i know that i can be certain voted hate is AKR, if we assume she voted, theres still two hamilton haters in hiding!
dont know where akr is, she must be still hungover from alonso's defeat in abu dhabi! :rofl:

She's a Ferrari fan not necessarily an Alonso fan. Any tifosi worth their Ferrari red blood would be no different.
It's a fairly clear majority, we really are a Hamilton fan forum, not that I needed telling anyway :whip:

34 votes out of membership of several hundred, not very conclusive is it? everyone that didn't vote may despise Hamilton!

dont know where akr is, she must be still hungover from alonso's defeat in abu dhabi! :rofl:

You've not had the pleasure of an exchange with AKR and her rose tinted world? It's been awfully quiet without AKR's raging Ferrari bias in the last month or so!

You've not had the pleasure of an exchange with AKR and her rose tinted world? It's been awfully quiet without AKR's raging Ferrari bias in the last month or so!

It's the off season, she's in hibernation I would guess.

...licking her wounds...

...licking her wounds...

well i can remember when she was banging on about how mclaren is insignificant blah blah and was like yeah, so if mclaren are insignificant then so are ferrari!m i was like bring it on :P
Kiki is a diehard Ferrari fan to the core and I think she respects Lewis she just does not like McLaren. Hell I'm Ferrari all the way but when we get beaten fair and square on the track I will always support that team and win. I really do not dislike any team or driver I just have more preferences for some than others.
Kiki is a diehard Ferrari fan to the core and I think she respects Lewis she just does not like McLaren. Hell I'm Ferrari all the way but when we get beaten fair and square on the track I will always support that team and win. I really do not dislike any team or driver I just have more preferences for some than others.

i would say the same here as a mclaren fan, mind you after brazil, i was so dejected i felt like crying! :rofl:

See our F1 related articles too!