FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

What's your stance re Lewis Hamilton?

Love him - he's my favourite driver
45%
I support him, but I prefer other driver(s)
14%
I admire his skill, but I don't like him
25%
Indifferent
4%
Mild dislike
2%
Hate him!
10%
It's like a hockey game in here.

LOL that reminds me of the saying "I went to a fight and a hockey game brokeout" :rofl:

Hey! No cheap shots at our national game.:whip:
None intended as I almost played hockey 40yr's ago but thankfully the league was disbanned(sp) so I got to keep all my original toof's and saved mom a boatload on dental bill's :D

LOL that reminds me of the saying "I went to a fight and a hockey game brokeout" :rofl:

I thought is was; Hey! No cheap shots at our national game eh.

I thought is was; Hey! No cheap shots at our national game eh.

Yeah, and I was out chopping down trees today, eh.
The Canadians won the gold medal in hockey.
God bless you Canadian people.
You're so f***ing nice eh.
It's your only f***ing sport, come on!
That and a mutant form of football.
"We've got men, we have a longer field"
You have fun, enjoy!
Canada's like a loft apartment over a really great party.
Keep it down, eh!
We are nice. We have Jean Chrétien, our great prime minister.
He was the only man in the world: "I don't need no secret service"
"If a guy comes to hit me, I f***ing knock him out eh."
"I'm Jean Chrétien. First was your president, who's a cretin".
Quebec is going to break away from Canada, but still keep the currency.
It's like a kid moving out of the house,
"but I still would like to get money". f*** off you!
Canadian money is also called "the Looney".
How can you take an economic crisis seriously?
- The Looney is down! - Oh, how sad for you!
What are you saying, eh?
Robin Williams :rofl:
He is one of my favorite drivers.(My fave drivers are Hamilton,Button and Webber)Maybe the best of my favorites.For me,characteristic is almost as important as accomplishments.He has been one of the nicest drivers currently.I also admire his achievements and effort.He might had been rude in some cases in past but who hadnt been rude in his/her life? Still,i dont have an obsession on him.If he does something wrong,i would agree on that he is wrong.
He is one of my favorite drivers.(My fave drivers are Hamilton,Button and Webber)Maybe the best of my favorites.For me,characteristic is almost as important as accomplishments.He has been one of the nicest drivers currently.I also admire his achievements and effort.He might had been rude in some cases in past but who hadnt been rude in his/her life? Still,i dont have an obsession on him.If he does something wrong,i would agree on that he is wrong.

He has done wrong...who hasnt't? But he's a great driver and he's 'nice'. For me 'nice' means ........well it means a whole lot of stuff that people will be itching to disagree with, so im not even gonna go there. And he'll always go the extra bit, he'll always push, even if he ends up losing out. He wont sit back and he wont rely on 'help'. That means a lot to me.
3 people "hate him" ??? WOW!!! ok here we go

I GUARANTEE YOU that whatever reasons you HATE LH your favorite driver or team is guilty of :yes:

so you must really hate YOURSELVES :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Get over it ok :rolleyes: !!! A poll is about opinions and if you don't like them either don't reply or better yet don't trash others that do not agree with your opinion.
3 people "hate him" ??? WOW!!! ok here we go

I GUARANTEE YOU that whatever reasons you HATE LH your favorite driver or team is guilty of :yes:

so you must really hate YOURSELVES :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Get over it ok :rolleyes: !!! A poll is about opinions and if you don't like them either don't reply or better yet don't trash others that do not agree with your opinion.

exactly :wink:
And my opinion is that to {HATE} someone without knowing/meeting/interacting them is a little bit :eek:

But thats just "my" opinion :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!