FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

What's your stance re Lewis Hamilton?

Love him - he's my favourite driver
45%
I support him, but I prefer other driver(s)
14%
I admire his skill, but I don't like him
25%
Indifferent
4%
Mild dislike
2%
Hate him!
10%
You've just done exactly what you acuse others of doing. Prepare to have cheap shots taken at you

hmmm and what is that?? if you please explain...
:confused:

Oh, and i dont mind being cheat shot at... as long as its not as silly as taking something i say and twisting it on purpose for a completely different meaning... i dont mind at all.

I didnt twist what you said, you said -'if you're going to say stupid stuff (about Hamilton) like "look how he desroyed yy" etc etc and then you proceeded to say exactly how you felt Schumacher destoyed yy? You said saying things like that deserved a cheap shot being taken at you so I took one at you for saying it, here's your full quote

"But if you're going to be supportive and say stupid stuff like "xx guy makes no mistakes" or "xx would destroy anyone" "look how he destroyed yy"... then prepare to be cheap shot, because the only guy i've ever seen destroying anybody was Schumacher in the dominance era."
I cant believe you didnt even realise what you'd said....tinted glasses :groucho:
When you go out of your way to take a cheap shot and then react against anyone doing the same by calling them a McLaren/Lewis biased fanboy is more than just "fun".

I'd respect you much more if you were genuine about it.

That's the problem.. its much less OUT OF MY WAY to take a cheap shot than it is to say something overwhelmingly serious about some things...... i dont call people fanboys by the way.
I really dont mind fanboys, i think its fun and everyone's entitled their choice for support and their own reasons for their support.

But if you're going to be supportive and say stupid stuff like "xx guy makes no mistakes" or "xx would destroy anyone" "look how he destroyed yy"... then prepare to be cheap shot, because the only guy i've ever seen destroying anybody was Schumacher in the dominance era.

You've just done exactly what you acuse others of doing. Prepare to have cheap shots taken at you
:blaster:

People in glass house's should not throw stones, where would we sleep?

I think DD will be able to accommodate us :yikes:

I'm warning you, sometimes I sleep naked.

The only way of doing it 8-)
When you go out of your way to take a cheap shot and then react against anyone doing the same by calling them a McLaren/Lewis biased fanboy is more than just "fun".

I'd respect you much more if you were genuine about it.

That's the problem.. its much less OUT OF MY WAY to take a cheap shot than it is to say something overwhelmingly serious about some things...... i dont call people fanboys by the way.
I really dont mind fanboys, i think its fun and everyone's entitled their choice for support and their own reasons for their support.

But if you're going to be supportive and say stupid stuff like "xx guy makes no mistakes" or "xx would destroy anyone" "look how he destroyed yy"... then prepare to be cheap shot, because the only guy i've ever seen destroying anybody was Schumacher in the dominance era.

:blaster:

People in glass house's should not throw stones, where would we sleep?

I think DD will be able to accommodate us :yikes:

I take cash, plastic or Guinness...
If there was an I love him and I think he's the greatest talent in F1 since Senna the box would likely also remain unchecked just like the I hate him box is because you know... people tend not to like affirming their extremism either way.

Nope, it's just that the poll doesn't allow my opinion - a complete and total tool and a proven lying cheat, but nevertheless a truly top quality driver.

A bit harsh :D
If there was an I love him and I think he's the greatest talent in F1 since Senna the box would likely also remain unchecked just like the I hate him box is because you know... people tend not to like affirming their extremism either way.

Nope, it's just that the poll doesn't allow my opinion - a complete and total tool and a proven lying cheat, but nevertheless a truly top quality driver.

If i was being harsh i would have said he was a crap driver too, but anyone with sense knows that isn't true in the slightest! :hehe:

He's getting him mixed up with Alonso :hehe:

He's getting him mixed up with Alonso :hehe:

The same applies to Alonso (although he's more of a mardy poo), and Schumacher and others for that matter :)

Although in light of that comment, perhaps an Alonso poll is appropriate to show all the Alonso haters up on here...!
What does Mardy poo translate to?

Whiny douche? :P I forget that mardy is a pretty local term, i think anyway...
What does Mardy poo translate to?

Whiny douche? :P

I think mardy is a very midlands expression. Not everyone in the UK understands it. Scotty's translation is pretty good. Moody, miserable, , sort of also fits the bill. Mardy's a great word! I was mardy after the last GP!

hmmm and what is that?? if you please explain...
:confused:

Oh, and i dont mind being cheat shot at... as long as its not as silly as taking something i say and twisting it on purpose for a completely different meaning... i dont mind at all.

I didnt twist what you said, you said -'if you're going to say stupid stuff (about Hamilton) like "look how he desroyed yy" etc etc and then you proceeded to say exactly how you felt Schumacher destoyed yy? You said saying things like that deserved a cheap shot being taken at you so I took one at you for saying it, here's your full quote

"But if you're going to be supportive and say stupid stuff like "xx guy makes no mistakes" or "xx would destroy anyone" "look how he destroyed yy"... then prepare to be cheap shot, because the only guy i've ever seen destroying anybody was Schumacher in the dominance era."I cant believe you didnt even realise what you'd said....tinted glasses :groucho:

Ahhhhh ok i get it.
Sorry! but the 'you' in the bold text was not YOU (as in racechick). I mean you in general... as in if you (someone, anyone).
And also the twisting what i say.. wasnt to YOU. i didnt even mentioned 'you'. All that, i meant in general...

sorry if you think i was referring to you or saying that you do it.

So there you go... you can take your cheap shots now :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!