4%
more than 30yrs
10%
Not long enough! :irked:

It'll get longer soon enough, shortie :P:twisted:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::whip::whip::whip:

it always does

I heard that when you reach a certain age, it won't always anymore :P:twisted:

Not true the,older one gets the worst the eyesight gets,so it could always grow it just depends who's looking :rofl::rofl:
Bloody hell I have been watching F1 for 15 years :| that makes me feel...."OLD" I'm only 20, I have been watching F1 since 1996 and have supported Ferrari year in, year out :thumbup: even though I do support JB too, only for the fact I like him lol..
Bloody hell I have been watching F1 for 15 years :| that makes me feel...."OLD" I'm only 20, I have been watching F1 since 1996 and have supported Ferrari year in, year out :thumbup: even though I do support JB too, only for the fact I like him lol..

your a ferrari fan......... you cheeky devil.............i didnt know that :twisted::P:hehe:
Been following it properly (i.e. watching every single race) since the 2004 Australian Grand Prix, so 2011 is my 8th season. However, I've done my reading-up of the decades gone by... :D
Been following it properly (i.e. watching every single race) since the 2004 Australian Grand Prix, so 2011 is my 8th season. However, I've done my reading-up of the decades gone by... :D

:clap::thumbup:
used to watch as a kid with my dad then lost interest but since 2007 have got back into it and luckily my wife now enjoys, used to just follow the brits but now i am starting to other drivers such as vettel, kubica (although not driving this season), i think paul de resta will go very far in F1 as well
i think paul de resta will go very far in F1 as well

Agreed. Has done very well in his first two Grands Prix. Could show up Sutil this year.
Mid 1997, watched Mika and Michael battling hard, and Mika was defending hard lap after lap. As I naturally go for underdogs, I continued watching hoping the silver McLaren is able to hold its own...and just down the road was another McLaren (DC) leading the race. Mika kept Michael behind for many laps till Michael got past by pitstops, but DC still won. I apologise, no idea which race this is but my love for McLaren's awesome livery and driver combo started that weekend. :cloud9:

And my dislike for Ferrari started in unison, forever the evil red team in my books. :thumbup:
And my dislike for Ferrari started in unison, forever the evil red team in my books. :thumbup:

And mine too sir! Mine too.... :hehe:

:hehe:

Yeh that is funny :hehe: !

See our F1 related articles too!