15-20yrs
19%
20-25yrs
8%
25-30yrs
4%
more than 30yrs
10%
Since Canada 2007. First heard of F1 when Kubica wrecked and ESPN showed a replay, the cars looked awesome and I've been a huge fan ever since.

That was, indeed, a frightening crash. Welcome to the forum! :wavey:

Thanks I am glad I found a forum that I can enjoy haha. That was a frightening crash for sure, definitely shows how far Formula One has come in terms of safety.
Since Canada 2007. First heard of F1 when Kubica wrecked and ESPN showed a replay, the cars looked awesome and I've been a huge fan ever since.

Thanks I am glad I found a forum that I can enjoy haha. That was a frightening crash for sure, definitely shows how far Formula One has come in terms of safety.

Oh yes. Imagine if the crash had occurred a decade earlier. It would've been a totally different story. :eek:

Oh yes. Imagine if the crash had occurred a decade earlier. It would've been a totally different story. :eek:

Oh absolutely. HANS has definitely been something that has affected all of motorsport in a positive way.

See our F1 related articles too!