19%
20-25yrs
8%
25-30yrs
4%
more than 30yrs
10%
Well it's their loss. :hehe:

I dare say if it was the team and driver that they support that was dominating the way Vettel and Red Bull are they would hail it as the best season ever. Par for the course.

Still, no team has ever done what McLaren did in '88. That is;

winning EVERY race except for just ONE. :wink:

:popcorn:
Ever since then I have been pretty hooked cept for 2002 and 2004 when the Ferrari/Schumacher steamroller became a little too uninteresting for my taste.

Yes...dark days those......... :irked:

I thought they were fisrt class, but I am a Schumacher supporter and I'll admit to being a fan of Ferrari back then (sure as hell ain't anymore).

Because theyre not........winning? :hehe:

Can i make the presumption you used to support Man U and now its Barcelona :wink:
Ever since then I have been pretty hooked cept for 2002 and 2004 when the Ferrari/Schumacher steamroller became a little too uninteresting for my taste.

I thought they were fisrt class, but I am a Schumacher supporter and I'll admit to being a fan of Ferrari back then (sure as hell ain't anymore).

Can i make the presumption you used to support Man U and now its Barcelona :wink:

No, I supported Ferrari even when they were not winning so don't think I am a gloy hunting twerp, 'cos I ain't!

You shouldn't presume anything. I can't stand football.

No, I supported Ferrari even when they were not winning so don't think I am a gloy hunting twerp, 'cos I ain't!

You shouldn't presume anything. I can't stand football.

CHILL WINSTAAAAAAANNN
CHILL WINSTAAAAAAANNN

Who's Wintaaaaaaannn and why does he need to chill? I think this is off topic.

Just cockney slang for chill out. Used in the Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels film, but originally from a TV advert in the early 1990s.

And yes, this has gone massively off topic.
CHILL WINSTAAAAAAANNN

Just cockney slang for chill out. Used in the Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels film, but originally from a TV advert in the early 1990s.

:hehe:
CHILL WINSTAAAAAAANNN

I remember it in Lock, Stock but I thought it would be suitable to respond to a stupid comment with an equally stupid question. It's what I do. :hehe:

Anyway back on topic, it doesn't matter how long you have been following F1 and it doesn't matter if you can remember seeing Fangio racing, unless you want to be an elitist snob. As long as your a fan it doesn't really matter.
CHILL WINSTAAAAAAANNN

I remember it in Lock, Stock but I thought it would be suitable to respond to a stupid comment with an equally stupid question. It's what I do. :hehe:

Anyway back on topic, it doesn't matter how long you have been following F1 and it doesn't matter if you can remember seeing Fangio racing, unless you want to be an elitist snob. As long as your a fan it doesn't really matter.

Aye, damn right!! :drink:
Hear Hear.

I've been following the sport since maybe 93/94, but did have on/off seasons at various stages in between. Stuff changes, but my attraction to the sport is just as, if not higher than it was back then (c'mon Mansell!).

Good to have a mix of views on a forum like this. Not sure how age come into play in this kind of forum - anyone can be an expert/historian with the internet nowadays...
Since Canada 2007. First heard of F1 when Kubica wrecked and ESPN showed a replay, the cars looked awesome and I've been a huge fan ever since.
Since Canada 2007. First heard of F1 when Kubica wrecked and ESPN showed a replay, the cars looked awesome and I've been a huge fan ever since.

That was, indeed, a frightening crash. Welcome to the forum! :wavey:

See our F1 related articles too!