0%
Ferrari's Pit Stop Lights system
58%
Kimi Raikkonen "distracted by the Johnny Walker boards" ;) at Monaco
8%
James Allen's Hamilton-Senna comparison
8%
By popular demand.
It was John Lennon who said "Power to the people" and I'm sure as hell not going to go against wishes :D

Here you go 7upJordan

VOTE!!
Actually, a comment from Bernie springs to mind, something he said at the Brazilian GP. Not direct quotes, but along these lines.

MB: "Bernie, how does it come down to the final round like this?"
BE: "It's not easy."

When I heard him say that, my immediate thought was about the script-writers that sit in his office (some of the year's races did, at times, feel somewhat fixed)... :hehe:

Out of the choices, though, I'm not sure. I guess the surface at Montreal was pretty bad, as was Hamilton missing the light (although it's not an option). I'm going to go with DC. What a poor season to end such a good career with. :/
Last edited by Denthúl on 10 Dec 08, 21:46, edited 1 time in total.
I voted the lights system, basically cause of Singapore. Failing to see a red light in the pits even though other drivers did is effing dumb as well.
Kimi getting distracted by the "Johnnie Walker" billboards at Monaco and Singapore. He should be grateful that Campari billboards don't litter the tracks anymore. :P
I was very tempted to vote for the pitstop blunder, particularly saying as Ferrari were so arrogant about the system's brilliance. That said, I felt Massa's performance at Silverstone was absolutely rank for somebody driving in Formula One, particularly a team like Ferrari.
I was very tempted to vote for the pitstop blunder, particularly saying as Ferrari were so arrogant about the system's brilliance. That said, I felt Massa's performance at Silverstone was absolutely rank for somebody driving in Formula One, particularly a team like Ferrari.

I still, personally, put that down more to the car's drivability than Massa's skill. He's not great in the rain, but look at Monaco, Italy and Brazil this year. He held his own pretty well, in my opinion. His drive at Spa was also decent. He is never going to be as good as Hamilton, Heidfeld, Vettel etc. in the wet, but he can hold it together, at least.

I still, personally, put that down more to the car's drivability than Massa's skill. He's not great in the rain, but look at Monaco, Italy and Brazil this year. He held his own pretty well, in my opinion. His drive at Spa was also decent. He is never going to be as good as Hamilton, Heidfeld, Vettel etc. in the wet, but he can hold it together, at least.

That is true Denthul and Kimi did spin off in Spa whereas Massa held it together to finish 2nd but it still does not erase the shambolic performance at Silverstone. Spinning once or twice is forgivable but five times for an F1 driver is a joke. I believe however that most of his mistakes were mostly down to his temperament which he has improved on since then. But Massa's spin cycle still get my vote. :hehe:

i was going to vote that but there was lots of talk about car setup issues so..

See our F1 related articles too!