Mario Theissen
22%
Stefano Domenicali
15%
Gerhard Berger
33%
Flavio Briatore
4%
Ron of course :thumbup: S'obvious! He beat all the other teams not always with the best car and he beat Mad Max! Sweet!!

Mclaren Havn't won the WCC for 10 years now. Thats kind of bad for a Boss of a Top Team (in any sport for that matter)

Domenicali has won 2 out of 2 WCCs

But Theissen has achieved all his goals so far and I would put BMW as Favorites for 2009 :clap:

Domenicali has only won one as team principal! Jean Todt was team boss in 07 and he only won that by default. nothing to brag about with that one
Ron of course :thumbup: S'obvious! He beat all the other teams not always with the best car and he beat Mad Max! Sweet!!

Mclaren Havn't won the WCC for 10 years now. Thats kind of bad for a Boss of a Top Team (in any sport for that matter)

Domenicali has won 2 out of 2 WCCs

But Theissen has achieved all his goals so far and I would put BMW as Favorites for 2009 :clap:

A strange comment. All teams in all sports have their ups and downs. As bud rightly says, Ferrari have had to rely on political decisions to help them as well. Domenicali's time as boss hasn't really been all that brilliant. Ferrari were not as slick as they have been and for a lot of this the finger has to be pointed at him. That said, he's relatively young and new to the job, so perhaps next season will be better.
Dennis of course as McLarenFan has stated!
Stafano did a great job in his first season and was a close second for me.

I voted Domenicali. But then again I would of given the vote to anyone but Ron Dennis.

So you admit that Domenicali was abit rubbish then?

compared to the mastermind that is RD
Gotta be the BMW man i was gonna vote for Berger who did a great job but a lot of the Toro Rosso Performance was handed to them from Redbull and Ferrari.
Thessien did an awesome job on the whole team package

See our F1 related articles too!