Mario Theissen
22%
Stefano Domenicali
15%
Gerhard Berger
33%
Flavio Briatore
4%
Briatore! Gregoraci has clearly distracted his attentions.

Although I think Thiessen has done a super job, my vote goes to Ron Dennis after the nightmare McLaren had to endure last season and over the winter.
Gerhard Berger. He was one of the factors that turned Toro Rosso into a more competitive team. Always been such a likeable character in the paddock, it's such a shame we won't see him at Toro Rosso again next year.
Dennis of course as McLarenFan has stated!
Stafano did a great job in his first season and was a close second for me.

I voted Domenicali. But then again I would of given the vote to anyone but Ron Dennis.

I voted Domenicali. But then again I would of given the vote to anyone but Ron Dennis.

yeah we know you hate McLaren more than you like anyone else :yawn:

Well at least I don't hate you. Would you like a nice kiss? How about one on the lips from me to you. :wink:

Well at least I don't hate you. Would you like a nice kiss? How about one on the lips from me to you. :wink:

Well if bud's turning you down... :hehe:
Theissen for me. He had a clear set of goals, achieved them, and went no further. Now thats discipline.

Second that! :thumbup:

Third that!
Ron of course :thumbup: S'obvious! He beat all the other teams not always with the best car and he beat Mad Max! Sweet!!
Ron of course :thumbup: S'obvious! He beat all the other teams not always with the best car and he beat Mad Max! Sweet!!

Mclaren Havn't won the WCC for 10 years now. Thats kind of bad for a Boss of a Top Team (in any sport for that matter)

Domenicali has won 2 out of 2 WCCs

But Theissen has achieved all his goals so far and I would put BMW as Favorites for 2009 :clap:

See our F1 related articles too!