21%
Mark Webber
21%
Takuma Sato
No votes
0%
Nick Heidfeld
14%
I think Bourdais was robbed of good points and drives this year (Melbourne, Fuji & Monza spring to mind). He is almost as unlucky as Webber in my book. Definitely think he deserved/deserves another year to prove himself.
I chose Bourdais, but it was a tough choice between him and Webber. Bourdais just scraped my vote though. In qualifying he was always near Vettel, quite often in the top-ten shootout (at least in the last half of the year), and he would have gotten some really good finishes if his luck had held out... which it didn't :( I really hope he gets a drive with Toro Rosso next year.
My vote is down for poor Mark. Unluckiest man in Formula One.

How good could he go given better luck & a Ferrari or Mclaren?
Out of Kimi, Masa, Kovi & Lewis, given the Ferrari or Mclaren where would Webber finish out of the 5.
My vote is down for poor Mark. Unluckiest man in Formula One.

How good could he go given better luck & a Ferrari or Mclaren?
Out of Kimi, Masa, Kovi & Lewis, given the Ferrari or Mclaren where would Webber finish out of the 5.

4th minimum...
Between Bourdais and Barrichello, but at least Barrichello gets recognition for his great drives this year, so Bourdais it is for me. He could have made it a Toro Rosso 1-2 at Monza and been on the podium at Spa. If only...
Webber for me. I feel he had a good season, making Coulthard look like the clown he is. Bourdais did well, but some of the gaffes he made were his own fault unfortunately.
Definately Bourdais, he could have been on the podium at Spa and had his car started at Monza, he might have allowed Toro Rosso to complete a 1-2 or perhaps he may have been able to fight Vettel for the win. Webber is a very close second when he got on the front row at Silverstone and then spun it at Becketts on the first lap.
Rubens... he had to sing to himself or something while drunk!

Could have been Jarno as well... he did pretty well to me and nobody ever talks about him.

See our F1 related articles too!