17%
THAT Newspaper Story
No votes
0%
Vettel's First Win
17%
The First Ever Night Race
3%
Sutil's heroics at Monaco until Kimi got distracted by a Johnnie Walker billboard.
Sutil's heroics at Monaco until Kimi got distracted by a Johnnie Walker billboard.

Apparently, Sutil only got up to fourth place by overtaking a string of cars under yellows. I'm yet to find evidence, but if it's true, it does take something away from that drive. :(
Again, this is though. There were a lot of moments - good and bad - in 2008, but I don't think we've seen the title go down to the penultimate corner before.
Pitlane stupidities will always be reason for dirty laughs (and hence stick to the memory). I voted for Canada in favor of Singapore because the former was pure stupidity while the latter was caused by the light system (or handling thereof) with no fault of the driver.
I gotta go with Vettel. Lewis winning the title on the last corner was amazing but really should not have had all that pressure as he shouldn't have messed up in Japan.
I gotta go with Vettel. Lewis winning the title on the last corner was amazing but really should not have had all that pressure as he shouldn't have messed up in Japan.

:yes:

The last few laps of the Brazilian GP were pretty exciting, but as a Vettel supporter, his first win gets my vote :D That whole weekend, qualifying and the race, was great fun to watch.
I was tempted to go with Vettels first win, but Lewis' winning on the last lap, was pure heart stopping excitement. Probably one of the most monumental moments in F1 ever.
only one winner here. Hamilton taking Glock at Interlagos will be one of the top British sporting moments for a long, long time

Bar Chris Hoy, Joe Calazghe etc etc etc....
only one winner here. Hamilton taking Glock at Interlagos will be one of the top British sporting moments for a long, long time

Bar Chris Hoy, Joe Calazghe etc etc etc....

Hamilton passing Glock no question.

Highlighted section - one of, not the top moment, Hoy and Calazghe can be included as well
Again, this is though. There were a lot of moments - good and bad - in 2008, but I don't think we've seen the title go down to the penultimate corner before.

yeh the f1 moment of the year has got to be edge of your seat thing and i think everyone was on the edge of the seat.

well apart from AKR who was proberly jumping around until LH past Glock :twisted:

See our F1 related articles too!