German Grand Prix
No votes
0%
Japanese Grand Prix
No votes
0%
Italian Grand Prix
4%
In terms of overtaking etc., the Italian Grand Prix was good. I'm surprised it's not got more votes. From a McLaren fan's point of view, I can't remember being as nervous before and during a race and as happy afterwards for a long time - probably since 1998.
Best race to watch on the TV was Melbourne, especially as it helped cure my hangover from over 5 large bottles of Magners (as it was St Paddy's day) or was it the Kebab that did the trick?

I voted for Silverstone though, was worth getting totally soaked for when it rained. :)
I voted the Belgian GP as a race on its own right, 2 guys fighting for the lead. thats racing thats what i love to see :cloud9:

Obviously Brazil was exciting because of the championship affect of its outcome but form a pure racing standpoint it wasnt up there with Belgium in my opinion.
I voted the Belgian GP as a race on its own right, 2 guys fighting for the lead. thats racing thats what i love to see :cloud9:

Obviously Brazil was exciting because of the championship affect of its outcome but form a pure racing standpoint it wasnt up there with Belgium in my opinion.

:yes:
Brazil even from qualifying was a good weekend. If you exclude the last corner drama, it was still the best race of the year.

I shall be in Sliverstone 2009 (Glastonbury the week after and Blur @ Hyde park the week after that :D:D )

See our F1 related articles too!