Kazuki Nakajima
4%
Timo Glock
25%
Sebastien Bourdais
17%
Sebastian Vettel
54%
yeah and like I said vettel had already got his head around an F1 car in the previous year!

And I already said that SB has been around in champ cars (and multiple champion at this) for a while, so his race craft should be miles ahead...
yeah and like I said vettel had already got his head around an F1 car in the previous year!

And I already said that SB has been around in champ cars (and multiple champion at this) for a while, so his race craft should be miles ahead...

SO? :hehe:
F1 car and a champ cars are totally different! Coming from wide cars, slicks , turbo, different aero etc will hold you in no steed when coming to the narrow,N/A, aero dependent grooved F1 cars of 08!

SO? :hehe:
F1 car and a champ cars are totally different! Coming from wide cars, slicks , turbo, different aero etc will hold you in no steed when coming to the narrow,N/A, aero dependent grooved F1 cars of 08!

:yes:

See our F1 related articles too!