Kazuki Nakajima
4%
Timo Glock
25%
Sebastien Bourdais
17%
Sebastian Vettel
54%
Discounting Vettel, seeing as he did half of the previous season, I'd say it's between Bourdais and Glock. I can't vote, though, because I think they both did an equally impressive job.
Over the course of the year, Glock did a decent job. Most people didn't rate him, but he proved them he is a solid driver.
Discounting Vettel, seeing as he did half of the previous season, I'd say it's between Bourdais and Glock. I can't vote, though, because I think they both did an equally impressive job.

Glock is even less a rookie than SV - check his bio!
I voted Bourdais as he was the only true F1 rookie deserving of the vote.

Glock and Vettel already had racing experience in F1 previously

At the same time, how long has SB been racing champ cars? From a racing experience POV at an upper echelon racing series, SB is a veteran.
Way and look how hard it was to adjust to F1 for him! F1 is a totally different ball game

Yeah, well, maybe he's not F1 material after all. Look how JV adjusted just fine and he wasn't even an exceptional driver...
Way and look how hard it was to adjust to F1 for him! F1 is a totally different ball game

Yeah, well, maybe he's not F1 material after all. Look how JV adjusted just fine and he wasn't even an exceptional driver...

Yeah but he had the best car in the field by miles.

And SB had the exact same car as SV...

And your point is?

And your point is?

My point is YOU brought the difference in cars into the discussion - and I say there was no difference in cars for SB and SV and yet, SV drove circles around SB.

And your point is?

My point is YOU brought the difference in cars into the discussion - and I say there was no difference in cars for SB and SV and yet, SV drove circles around SB.

Yeah but I was referring to what you said about JV. He adjusted fine because his car was the best in the field by miles. Thats what I was trying to say.

And your point is?

Yeah but I was referring to what you said about JV. He adjusted fine because his car was the best in the field by miles. Thats what I was trying to say.

I know that's what you were saying, I took it already one or two steps further: In your logic then, if a car is not way better than the rest, a rookie should have much more trouble to adjust to F1. This seems to be true for SB as he did have trouble and his car was subpar to the front of the grid teams. Only problem is that SV drove the exact same car and did way better than him and adjusted just fine to F1.

See our F1 related articles too!