11%
Giancarlo Fisichella
3%
FIA Stewarding
31%
Ferraris pit stop at Singapore

It could be your moment of the year though :D

Why is Nick Fry not on the list..? :confused:

True Nick could have made the list, but this year he wasn't as vocal as per usual. Probably that was ITV ignoring him, but he's still a large part of the Honda option. If Honda had been quick in 2008 Im sure it wouldn't have came to this.
I voted for FIA Stewarding, but in my opinion it was Nick Fry.
Ferraris pit stop at Singapore

It could be your moment of the year though :D

Why is Nick Fry not on the list..? :confused:

True Nick could have made the list, but this year he wasn't as vocal as per usual. Probably that was ITV ignoring him, but he's still a large part of the Honda option. If Honda had been quick in 2008 Im sure it wouldn't have came to this.

He killed off Super Aguri. That warrants making this poll >.<

Ultimately, though, I believe that Fry is the major downfall of the team. When Richards was in charge, BAR were on the up. From 2005 onwards, that team were sliding backwards and it's a shame. Now that Brawn is onboard and they've got somebody who knows what they're doing, there is potential, but Fry still needs to go. Richards should come back. So yeah, Fry is fully deserving of the 'fail of the year' award :hehe:

Apologies for the hijack. My vote goes to stewarding, because it was so inconsistent and, in places, ridiculous beyond belief.
The stewarding this season was a fiasco, so I voted for it. The most amusing FAIL of the Year has to be Ferrari's pitstop in Singapore. :rofl:
Heikki.
Because his job was to keep at least 1 Ferrari behind Lewis... not only was he not able to, but he also misinterpreted the whole lets make Lewis look good thing... it was not supposed to be so obvious :hehe:
For me it was between the stewarding and Heikki Kovilainen. But I went for Heikki because FIA chicken ups are nothing new. Hekki being so poor in a championship winning car is as big a failure as you can go
Piquet, for oh so many reasons. Like messing up the entire Singapore GP, and fluking a podium. Unreal. He lost Massa 12 points :-?

FIA, they made some pretty crap decisions. But it wasn't the FIA, it was the incompetent stewards they picked every week
Only one man could get my vote here. Step forward Piquet, you complete bag of crap.
Giancarlo Fisichella he did nothing! he just drove on and on ! :yes:

I think out-performing Sutil and qualifying in tenth place at Monza saves him from this title, to be perfectly honest, but your opinion is just that. :)
I went for Kovalainen because I was expecting so much more. However, I didn't look to the bottom; if I had it would've been stewarding decisions; i've watched my tapes of most of the races this season and some of the penalties (or lack thereof) were appalling
Piquet didnt fail. He got 2nd place in Germany (almost won it) in his debut year. He also got a new contract for 2009 Thats not a failure.

See our F1 related articles too!