Super Aguri
11%
Giancarlo Fisichella
3%
FIA Stewarding
31%
Heikki because he is simply crap.
why can't i vote Ferrari

Why can't I vote McLaren, Ron Dennis, Lewis Hamilton........................... They are all the biggest failures in world history. :rofl:

just as Massa was what you called crap at the start of the year :hehe:

Congrats to FIAt.

Correction. Congrats to FERRARI. GET IT RIGHT!

And Massa, he is sh!t, Ferrari need to end his contract at the end of the year and perhaps get Alonso.

just as Massa was what you called crap at the start of the year :hehe:

[

That doesn't count. I was probably smashed! (Drunk)
na it counts, and i wont let you forget it either! ive saved that quote :hehe:

Oh really. And why don't you just print it out and put by Ajla Kristijana Rajki 2008 and thus you can remember it when Massa wins the title in 2009 and I go on and on, to remind yourself how you can ultimatly put me down by a silly comment I made when I wasn't all there.....
yeah that would be classed as the biggest fail comment by a forum member here wouldnt it :hehe:

Enough already. I didn't mean the comment. I mean look at Massa. Recently he sang along with Rubens Barrichello that bagging Michael Schumacher song. Massa was drunk and unlike Rubens Barrichello he didn't mean it. It doesn't count as my comment earlier this year about Massa.
yeah that would be classed as the biggest fail comment by a forum member here wouldnt it :hehe:

Enough already. I didn't mean the comment. I mean look at Massa. Recently he sang along with Rubens Barrichello that bagging Michael Schumacher song. Massa was drunk and unlike Rubens Barrichello he didn't mean it. It doesn't count as my comment earlier this year about Massa.

hmm you said it more than once though :hehe: and its not slurred or incoherent in any way , well more than what your posts are normally :rofl:

hmm you said it more than once though :hehe: and its not slurred or incoherent in any way , well more than what your posts are normally :rofl:

You can say all you want but as far as I am concerned it doesn't count.

See our F1 related articles too!