8%
umpalumpa Scandal
25%
Valencia Pitlane
4%
Malaysian Qualifying
No votes
0%
Spa-gate and by some distance. I'm still enraged. I really wanted McLaren to win that Grand Prix, for the team's first ever victory was the 1968 Belgian Grand Prix, won by Bruce McLaren himself.
Magny-Bores chicane cutting. I mean why wouldn't the FIA let McLaren see the evidence? What have they got to hide? Max Mosley's whip? Bernie's embarrasing new pair of glasses? The red cherry that Homer Simpson was covering up when he tried to trick Apu into giving him a lottery scratchcard Jackpot?
Spa-gate and by some distance. I'm still enraged. I really wanted McLaren to win that Grand Prix, for the team's first ever victory was the 1968 Belgian Grand Prix, won by Bruce McLaren himself.

good call, and in real terms on the track they did! Bruce would have been proud

No they didn't. They cheated and as a cheat rightfully got penalised.

:bs::yawn::wavey:
Spa gate. Disgusting interference! Max can have umpalumpa with who the hell he wants but just keep his interfering, imoral backside out of race results!!

:nono::(

The pot is stirring...

See our F1 related articles too!