0%
Williams F1
No votes
0%
Red Bull
No votes
0%
By AKR
I voted Ferrari because they are the 2008 CHAMPIONS.
By AKR
I voted Ferrari because they are the 2008 CHAMPIONS.

by your logic here you should have voted Lewis Hamilton in the driver vote :rofl:

Not even if you paid me ONE MILLIONS DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I voted Toro Rosso. Not just because of their win at Monza, but because they performed well throughout most of the last half of the season. A team that used to be back-markers came through to the top end of the mid-runners, and at times were up there playing with the front-runners as well.
Although I think that McLaren-Mercedes deserve it for building the best all-round car, I think that Renault's major improvements in the second half of the season showed what a great team needs to be capable of. Going from occasional point-scorer to podium/win challengers in the space of a season is pretty impressive. :)
McLaren for me. The team did themselves extremely proud after what happened last season and produced the best all-round car despite three areas of development being halted. The car had one or two teething problems, but the team quickly sorted them. Further, all sorts of political stunts from FIA-Ferrari didn't stop the team from winning the drivers' title.
I voted Toro Rosso too, both their drivers Vettel and Bourdais have performed remarkably, although Bourdais never had the luck he deserved. And now that looks like it's about to count against him if Sato and Buemi are chosen ahead of him...
voted for Mclaren... damn.
But coming back from last yr, they were able to pull together quite well. And although the MP-23 was probably not as strong as the 22, it was rock solid, consistent and they were able to get the whole team working towards a common goal. Well done.

They better do something about Heikki for next yr. He was disastrous.
Although I think that McLaren-Mercedes deserve it for building the best all-round car, I think that Renault's major improvements in the second half of the season showed what a great team needs to be capable of. Going from occasional point-scorer to podium/win challengers in the space of a season is pretty impressive. :)

Those wins (as impressive as they were) was down mostly to luck more than the car. Don't get me wrong the Renault team had stepped up thier game in the last half of the season but if not for a few lucky incidents Alonso would never have won a race this year

I vote for Mclaren they put together a reliable car and won the championship. Simple

Those wins (as impressive as they were) was down mostly to luck more than the car. Don't get me wrong the Renault team had stepped up thier game in the last half of the season but if not for a few lucky incidents Alonso would never have won a race this year

I vote for Mclaren they put together a reliable car and won the championship. Simple

I disagree to some extent. Sure, getting in to a position to challenge for the win was a little lucky, but the lap times that Fernando was pulling out (particularly in Japan) were better than those of the apparently faster cars driven by Raikkonen, Massa and Hamilton. The only person who really looked like challenging for the win other than Fernando was Kovalainen until his engine went, but I think that FA might still have beaten him to it.
STR, for biting of much more than they could chew. From the team that was Miniardi, they came from nowhere and even won a race. Who could of ever predicted that.
Next to that, McLaren. They were faultless all year long. Ignoring Heikkis problems anyway.

See our F1 related articles too!