16%
Sebastain Vettel
10%
Nico Rosberg
3%
Anthony Davidson
No votes
0%
I voted Massa as he was Ferrari's number one for sure and all that matters to me are Ferrari drivers plus Fernando Alonso. :D
i voted Lewis becuase he beat Massa and Ferrari to the WDC.

Ferrari won the WCC. More important anyway. Who cares about Lewis Hamiltoff anyway.
Kubica, for being fast and consistent. Hamilton is also deserving of this award for pulling through a tough season to become champion, but the mistakes that he and Massa made are the reason I gave this to Kubica.

Special mention for Quick Nick, though: he was the only driver to finish every single race of the season.
I voted for Hamilton, not because I think he was the best driver this season, but considering his age and various other things going on in the background, I think he did a good job. Most of the people have valid claims, though.
I voted for Nico... a rather biased option I know, but in my real opinion it was Alonso for his performance in the second half of the season once he got over Piquet getting the flukiest podium finish in Motorsport history.
I voted Massa.
He was very impressive and shadowed a tough teammate. Allways bounced back and kept his head in hard times. If he has this form next yr he will win.
:clap:

Tough decision between Felipe and Kubica though... but Alonso won more races than Kubica in a worse car... so Kubi should have done better.

See our F1 related articles too!