RIC on VET - Italy
No votes
0%
HAM on ROS - Japan
17%
HAM on ROS - Abu Dahbi
33%
By racechick
Crofty is running a poll for best overtake of the year. You can see it and vote here

http://www1.skysports.com/f1/news/22058 ... ve-of-2014

I thought we could do the same, with the same overtakes as he's chosen. You can actually see the overtakes on videos on that link. He's chosen 12 overtakes, as we only have space for ten choices on our poll, I've dropped the two with the lowest votes so far on Crofties site. That's Ricciardo on Alonso at US GP, and Vergne on Rosberg also at US GP.

I've not had time to re watch the overtakes yet but think I'm torn between two.
A lot of good overtaking but kobiyashi overtakign Vettel was special, there was also a Verge overtaking both Kimi and Vettel in a two for one in Abu Dhabi that was kind of cool to see.

I'll have to see the choices again on before voting.
Ricciardo on Alonso at Hockenheim. Alonso hailed Ricciardo as "unbelievable" after this amazing pass.
Lewis on Nico at the start of Abu is without doubt the 'best' overtake - in terms of the rewards. For a visceral best overtake could be Seb on Alonso followed by Ricc on Alonso

Best must encompass the feelings evoked in the audience and therefore it has to be Lewis on Nico to take his second WDC no questions asked

See our F1 related articles too!