No votes
0%
Daniil Kvyat
No votes
0%
Someone else?
No votes
0%
Looking at the previous TP scorings over the last 4 years, The gap between Lewis and the second place Alonso is remarkable and really shows that the TPs are in agreement that he is the best of all and the one they would all pick given the choice.

Put it this way, last year in Sebs most dominant year he only beat second place Alonso by 35 points, therefore each Tp picked Alonso or Vettel, this year they all picked Lewis bar 1 TP realistically. And Alonso even beat Seb a couple of years despite Seb winning the title.

So according to the TPs, the only driver you would want in a dominant car is Lewis, followed by Alonso, and the driver you would want in a catch up car is Alonso. Nico, Seb, Ricc you would get if them 2 are not available. The TPs reckon Lewis alone in your team will get you more points than both drivers from every other team (bar Mclaren but only 1 point less)
Truly a smash of epic proportions - the TPs reckon Lewis alone will score more than any other driver combo on the grid not including Alonso, Ricc and Bottas. Lewis is worth more to your tea, than any 2 from the rest and this is the best part Lewis is worth more in points than Massa+Bianchi+Button+Seb COMBINED

:yikes:
Last edited by CookinFlat6 on 15 Dec 14, 04:33, edited 1 time in total.
It's BBC Sports Personality Of The Year on BBC 1 now....
Lewis has just been on, he looks great 8-) .....
He is there with his brother Nic 8-) .
Voting hasn't started yet...I tried to post this on LH support thread but it's locked. So I hope it's ok here...

Anyone who wants to support Lewis with a vote...
Moblie..6228205 L/Line.... 09015228205

Lewis came 2nd (to Sir Chris Hoy), in 2008, when he won his first WDC.

IMHO these elite Olympic/Commonwealth sporty chaps & chapesses...are not too keen on F1.... :lurker:
He's not driver of year on here...so :deadhorse:
Nice heads up Ang :thumbup:

I just voted on my mobile because I couldnt remember if I had already done it. And I kept getting cut off, so had to try several times. Then i remembered it was costing 50p a go, and so I went online to vote for free to make sure :hehe:

Would be nice to see the public ignore all the indoctrination about tax dodging etc in the brit media and vote for Lewis, but I doubt that as the BBC is known to 'lean' towards our sailors, champion skiers, top notch womens rugby players, our proletarian equestrians and ofcourse the cream of our proud national sporting heritage - our cricketers and tennis player(s)

Would be good if lewis said he couldnt attend as his tax status didnt allow him to spend an extra day here paying the congestion charge

edit: here we go - the team winners - the womens rugby team :hehe:
I though exactly the same..re saying not able to attend...but I wasn't so nice :hehe:

Some of these sporty bods...don't seem/or want to realise the fitness work that is needed for racing..

I've got everything crossed.... cos I know Lewis wants to win this...but....
Last edited by ang4f1 on 14 Dec 14, 22:36, edited 1 time in total.
Hey Cooki ... :thumbup:

IMO we e are so lucky to be watching F1 at this time...Lewis 8-) is a legend... :yes:

Roscoe was there too...& I saw Paddy L & Suzie Perry in the audience......
I hope Roscoe peed on Brundles foot - oh but hold on I bet brundle wasnt there as he is still harbouring his grudge at getting his bottom fired
Hey , calling all Lewisfans. :thumbup: HE DID IT ! I've been on the other thread too Ang, wasn't sure where to go to post it and I see you had the same dilemma :hehe: I didn't want to come on here before I'd watched it ( recorded) in case I saw the result. When the golf guy got second I was really thinking he'd done it. Whoop whoop!

See our F1 related articles too!