FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Are you primarily a driver or team supporter?

I'm primarily a driver supporter
60%
I'm primarily a team supporter
33%
I support both driver and team equally
7%
I don't support any team or driver, I just enjoy the racing
No votes
0%
That must be a nice way to watch. I invest far too much emotion in it. Sometimes I can hardly bare to watch. I was a bit as you described when Montoya left before Lewis came. It was much easier viewing ! But even then I found myself wanting Alonso to beat Schumacher.
I thought Jenson was your man?

No, I slighly went through all the F1 drivers names with SWMBO and she liked the name. She did not realise it was a drivers name until it was too late lol.

Sent using NCC-1701

I like the name Jenson. Jenson Button is actually a brilliant name for a racing driver. I also like the Finish names, Kimi, Mika, Heiki and I like Kiki. I think they'd all be good for a boy or a girl.

Had a cat called Kimi once

Sent using NCC-1701

I call my p3nis Maldonado - because he is fast, but not very accurate.

You got a duck Mildred? :eek:

No, I hate animals.

But they're so tasty :hehe:

I shot three geese yesterday that are going to live in my tummy. :drink:

You shot them and then they're gonna LIVE in your tummy? Hm, next thing you'll tell us that you can walk on water? :P
That must be a nice way to watch. I invest far too much emotion in it. Sometimes I can hardly bare to watch. I was a bit as you described when Montoya left before Lewis came. It was much easier viewing ! But even then I found myself wanting Alonso to beat Schumacher.

No, I slighly went through all the F1 drivers names with SWMBO and she liked the name. She did not realise it was a drivers name until it was too late lol.

Sent using NCC-1701

I like the name Jenson. Jenson Button is actually a brilliant name for a racing driver. I also like the Finish names, Kimi, Mika, Heiki and I like Kiki. I think they'd all be good for a boy or a girl.

Sent using NCC-1701

No, I hate animals.

You shot them and then they're gonna LIVE in your tummy? Hm, next thing you'll tell us that you can walk on water? :P

To be fair they're only going to be passing through, and it's only the little boys I tell that I can walk on water :blush:

Sent using NCC-1701

Sent using NCC-1701

No, I hate animals.

To be fair they're only going to be passing through, and it's only the little boys I tell that I can walk on water :blush:

Pedo :yikes:
Driver for me i think, was Mika and DC when i got into F1 so you could say a team supporter then, and a fan of Kimi when he went there but not Montoya. Then a fan of lewis since his first race with them and still want kimi to do well. And want to see any British drivers up there.
With me I think it's a bit of a strange thing, but I don't support any one driver or team, rather I like to follow what I think to be interesting driver pairings, and see how they work out. When I was very young I liked McLaren for the Prost/Lauda then Prost/Senna combinations. I liked Williams with the Mansell/Patrese partnership, then the Prost/Hill season in 1993. I liked watching the Berger/Alesi mixture at Ferrari, and DC/Mika at McLaren etc.

There are loads more, but you get the idea.
I was watching skys F1 legends and the Frank Williams one said something along the lines "If Williams is not your favourite teams, then it will be in your second favourite team"

Sent using NCC-1701
I was watching skys F1 legends and the Frank Williams one said something along the lines "If Williams is not your favourite team, then it will be your second favourite team"

I suppose that applies to me! :thumbup:
:yes:

See our F1 related articles too!