FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Are you primarily a driver or team supporter?

I'm primarily a driver supporter
60%
I'm primarily a team supporter
33%
I support both driver and team equally
7%
I don't support any team or driver, I just enjoy the racing
No votes
0%
I've always supported teams. For a long time I've supported McLaren (having previously had soft spots for outfits like Jaguar and Toyota).

The drivers I put my weight behind duly tend to be driving for McLaren.
That must be a nice way to watch. I invest far too much emotion in it. Sometimes I can hardly bare to watch. I was a bit as you described when Montoya left before Lewis came. It was much easier viewing ! But even then I found myself wanting Alonso to beat Schumacher.
I thought Jenson was your man?

No, I slighly went through all the F1 drivers names with SWMBO and she liked the name. She did not realise it was a drivers name until it was too late lol.

Sent using NCC-1701

I like the name Jenson. Jenson Button is actually a brilliant name for a racing driver. I also like the Finish names, Kimi, Mika, Heiki and I like Kiki. I think they'd all be good for a boy or a girl.

Had a cat called Kimi once

Sent using NCC-1701
I recall during high school, we had a stray rat in the house for a week....and I kept referring to it as "Alonso" much to my old mans amusement. Kept asking 'have we caught Alonso yet' until one day we saw it in the trap and had to dispose of 'Alonso'. I almost got attached to it (animal lover and all).
.... Tifosi. The word encompasses passion and loyal support. Nothing wrong with that whoever you're supporting.

Post of the week RC! Love it :)
That must be a nice way to watch. I invest far too much emotion in it. Sometimes I can hardly bare to watch. I was a bit as you described when Montoya left before Lewis came. It was much easier viewing ! But even then I found myself wanting Alonso to beat Schumacher.

No, I slighly went through all the F1 drivers names with SWMBO and she liked the name. She did not realise it was a drivers name until it was too late lol.

Sent using NCC-1701

I like the name Jenson. Jenson Button is actually a brilliant name for a racing driver. I also like the Finish names, Kimi, Mika, Heiki and I like Kiki. I think they'd all be good for a boy or a girl.

Sent using NCC-1701

I call my p3nis Maldonado - because he is fast, but not very accurate.

And at the end of it all, you got one big mess to clear up. Yeah, we got some logic in this one. :thumbup:
Cars don't drive themselves.

They dont get built by themselves either.

Exactly! An average driver on the best car can win the driver's championship...an excellent driver on an average car will struggle...

Sent using NCC-1701

Sent using NCC-1701

You got a duck Mildred? :eek:

Sent using NCC-1701

Sent using NCC-1701

No, I hate animals.

Sent using NCC-1701

Sent using NCC-1701

No, I hate animals.

But they're so tasty :hehe:

I shot three geese yesterday that are going to live in my tummy. :drink:

See our F1 related articles too!