6%
Investigation ordered - then small grid drop for Nico
No votes
0%
Investigation ordered - then a meaningful penalty for Nico
17%
No investigation but Merc penalise Nico in a meaningful way
28%
He's got away with parking in Monaco, cutting a chicane and gaining an advantage, not slowing for a red flag, not having a safety car come out when a car was stranded mid track ...why shouldn't he get away with deliberately taking out his team mate? I think he'll get away with it, again.
Be interesting to see what would happen if it was the other driver who did these things!
He's got away with parking in Monaco, cutting a chicane and gaining an advantage, not slowing for a red flag, not having a safety car come out when a car was stranded mid track ...why shouldn't he get away with deliberately taking out his team mate? I think he'll get away with it, again.
Be interesting to see what would happen if it was the other driver who did these things!

Exactly my point. If it was Hamilton, he'd be hung for what happened
So Spanky you fall into the too embarrassed to admit you don't understand it group... because neither of the cars are painted red. :wink:

I did notice the red line was #1 :D
[youtube]C_OFJ8CyHLs[/youtube]

The exit from turn 2 on the final lap was the thing Nico was most annoyed about out of all that happened in that race, i think his point in spa was if he does that again there will be contact and he didnt care about the outcome of that contact.
[youtube]C_OFJ8CyHLs[/youtube]

The exit from turn 2 on the final lap was the thing Nico was most annoyed about out of all that happened in that race, i think his point in spa was if he does that again there will be contact and he didnt care about the outcome of that contact.

He needs to learn revenge does not work in that way in F1 because it can cause serious tension and a heavy price

See our F1 related articles too!