FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Who will win the F1 Constructors Championship?

Red Bull
12%
Mercedes
47%
Ferrari
35%
Mclaren
6%
...any other. Probably not.
No votes
0%
I will laugh if Merc doesn't win the championship after all this hype and confidence.

Of course you would, this forum is your real entertainment not F1.

@Cookin, agreed but I think the closest threat from 2015 will be the McLaren Honda partnership. Maybe we're looking at the start of a Merc Vs McLaren era. Assuming Kevin is all that he's propped up to be and they bring in a real driver to take over the other seat.

I would say that statement applies more to those posters who dive into the threads of competing drivers and teams for the sole purpose of stirring up trouble, as well as attacking other posters. Wouldn't you?

Totally agree, but who are we referring to here? Give me the names in your mind..and direct me to 1 or 2 of these posts you speak of?

It's easy to get confused, since some of us (me included) go into threads of rival teams and drivers since they compete in F1 and what you see as 'stirring up trouble' might be these "trouble makers" simply putting in their thoughts to the ongoing debates. This is a forum and not a fan club website, so there's no rule that you're not allowed to go into competing drivers/teams threads to participate in them.

You know exactly who I am talking about, but I will leave it to the mods to sort out. Are you a mod by any chance???
Well this escalated quickly...
I would say that statement applies more to those posters who dive into the threads of competing drivers and teams for the sole purpose of stirring up trouble, as well as attacking other posters. Wouldn't you?

You know exactly who I am talking about, but I will leave it to the mods to sort out. Are you a mod by any chance???

Now you have mentioned it in public, and before you retreat to the safety of letting 'miss sort it out' would you please cut and paste some specific references here right now, so we can all satisfy our raging curiosity about these heinous accusations
I thin he means that sometimes you jump in to take an opposing side just because of who or what the member says about your team. And sometimes you do not actually understand what or why you are putting up the mandatory resistance...

Maybe the problem is that you've become too used to having your own way for too long,
I'm like the fly in the ointment!! There really is enough room here for all of us to "play"
without being labelled troublemakers or bullies, just because we don't agree!!
I'm sure the mods are tired of having to remind adults how to behave like adults
and really, there shouldn't be a need to do that!
I will laugh if Merc doesn't win the championship after all this hype and confidence.

Of course you would, this forum is your real entertainment not F1.

@Cookin, agreed but I think the closest threat from 2015 will be the McLaren Honda partnership. Maybe we're looking at the start of a Merc Vs McLaren era. Assuming Kevin is all that he's propped up to be and they bring in a real driver to take over the other seat.

Totally agree, but who are we referring to here? Give me the names in your mind..and direct me to 1 or 2 of these posts you speak of?

It's easy to get confused, since some of us (me included) go into threads of rival teams and drivers since they compete in F1 and what you see as 'stirring up trouble' might be these "trouble makers" simply putting in their thoughts to the ongoing debates. This is a forum and not a fan club website, so there's no rule that you're not allowed to go into competing drivers/teams threads to participate in them.

Why don't you cut to the chase and PM me about your inner thoughts/frustrations instead of polluting this poll further. :yawn:
There really is enough room here for all of us to "play"
without being labelled troublemakers or bullies, just because we don't agree!!
I'm sure the mods are tired of having to remind adults how to behave like adults
and really, there shouldn't be a need to do that!

Agreed, I dont go around calling others these things or troubling the mods to help salve my ego. And to be fair you dont tend to either.

We are waiting for those who complain about others 'attacking other members' and going to a thread to 'cause trouble' to substantiate this serious claim of rule breaking
Sagi, you're acting like the bully since the victims aren't the ones who follow the bully around trying to make waves. Ever thought about that.

:rofl: So... going to different threads to share your opinion is ok;
but, when I do it, I'm the bully? :rofl:
Thanks... that was my first "belly laugh" today!!
You really are funny!! :thumbup:

No I just see your post below Cookins everywhere I go....hence my question. :D

Looks like this thread got killed off quickly since no one's interested in an obvious answer? :whip:
@Hamms, dont say 'obvious answer' - that could hurt the feelings of some who would like everyone to vote for their favourite team. They could decide you are causing trouble. So instead of vote for their team they would then start on the premise of the poll itself as being provocative or seeking trouble
We dont want the thread locked already
No problems here... I will ALWAYS vote Ferrari!!
Have at it!! :D

Innocent question here sagi, what if Ferrari left the sport and we had this poll.. would you stick with your answer? Just asking since I'm genuinely curious.
No problems here... I will ALWAYS vote Ferrari!!
Have at it!! :D

Innocent question here sagi, what if Ferrari left the sport and we had this poll.. would you stick with your answer? Just asking since I'm genuinely curious.

How would I stick with my answer, if they were no longer an option in the poll? :P
I dont have a one and only favourite drink. Thats childish. I can appreciate different things about many different drinks and my favourite drink at any moment would be that which were available and the best choice at the time :whistling:

See our F1 related articles too!