FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Will the Sochi GP take place as scheduled?

Yes
78%
No
22%
By What's Burning?
Rumblings that the next round of EU sanctions against Russia could include sporting events. :munchies:
By Jabberwocky
If they try putting sanctions on it I am sure it will spur UN peace envoy Bernie into action, he will sort it out. When he is finished Putin will be wondering what to do with his new spam factory in Slough and why he had to pay 9.4 billion for it.

Sent using NCC-1701
By geetface9
Based on the F1 2014 preview of the track it looks a pretty sweet one and finally one with a long start straight!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceuIIKVEmGs

Thanks for the link!! I haven't picked up a new F1 game since 2011 came out mainly because $$ and time (when I do play I go on like a six hour binge so it kills my day :hehe: ) but I do love the games and the fact that this isn't the first time we've had the opportunity to race a track in the game that hasn't been raced yet in real life!
By RyRy
It's available on steam to test/try as some kind of beta/preview version because they really want to get people to buy the 2014 version (probably going to be their worst selling version to date) because it's pretty much identical to 2013 with a bit more torque, less grip and just a livery change. All of which can be changed or added easily, I can do it all myself the only thing I can't do is add/create the new track.

Buying 2014 is literally like buying a fascia for a phone...

2015 however will have a new graphics engine which should hopefully bring better graphics, better performance, better AI and better physics
By LRW
Do I have to remind you guys that this GP is not happening?

So - WB - You've been fairly quiet on this thread recently....?

:hehe:
By Hammer278

:thumbup:
By LRW

:thumbup:

To be fair to him though, I guess its probably all to do with the time difference. :D
By What's Burning?
I was wrong. But I was close to bring right. One more downed commercial airliner is all.
By What's Burning?
I was wrong.

Noted.

:wink:

Just leading by example (for some) :hehe:

However, I will not technically be wrong until Sunday. Putin still has a couple of days to screw it up. :twisted:

See our F1 related articles too!